Chapter Thirteen

Third Person's POV

Past; August 22, 2016

"I'm sorry Jimin but I appreciate it if you could stop hanging out with me." Jimin's expression fell. This is the third time one of his friends told him to stop hanging out with them. Wonho's expression softens when he noticed Jimin is looking at him with sad eyes.

"Sorry okay? I just don't want to get in trouble with your boyfriend again, just by being close with you." Wonho explained, Jimin furrowed his brows fist clenching. Wonho gave Jimin a weak smile before turning on his heels but stop immediately and faces Jimin again, expression concern. He places both of his hands on the latter's shoulder.

"He's only your boyfriend Jimin and you have your own life, he can't control you. He can't dictate you for everything, keep that inside your mind." He says voice serious, "You should knock some senses into him because his possessiveness is alarming Jimin." He added ans Jimin just nod his head silently.

Wonho force himself to smile before dropping his hand and walked away from Jimin. The smaller male pressed his eyes shut and sigh heavily in annoyance, Jungkook wasn't like this, it's all started when Jimin's besfriend confessed his feelings to him.

It happened two months ago. . .

Jimin was texting Jungkook that his class ended and the latter replied back that he's on his way to Jimin's classroom. Jimin smiled but his expression fell down when he suddenly notices Eunwoo that was standing in front of him, Jimin thought he already left earlier.

"Jimin, I like you." Jimin's eyes went wide in surprise but when he realize that maybe Eunwoo is just fooling around his expression turned into a amusement, lips twitching upward forming into a smile.

"Please accept my feelings for you." Eunwoo says voice pleading expression serious. Jimin laughs at him, assuming that Eunwoo was just playing around like he used to. Jimin pushes himself to stand up, he move forward and held his bestfriend's hands, Eunwoo look down at their hands and smiled.

"Eunwoo, you know I like you too." Jimin replied smiling cheekily, Eunwoo looked up at the smaller male and met his gaze, Jimin is looking at him with amusement, "...and I gladly accept your feelings for me." Jimin added. Eunwoo's face harden, looking at displeased because Jimin doesn't get it.

"I like you romantically." He admitted tone sharp and silence fell throughout the classroom and Jungkook who was about to open the door stops and tightened his grip on the doorknob.

"Eunwoo, are serious?" The smaller male asked frowning. Jimin removed his grip from the latter's hands and took a step away, Eunwoo felt his heart clenches but ignores it.

"I like you first, Jimin." Jimin averted his gaze from Eunwoo, he can't believe what he's hearing right now.

"Look at me, Jimin and listen to me." Eunwoo asked him tone laced with authority, Jimin slowly look at his bestfriend with troubled expression.