Chapter Twelve

Third Person's POV

Jimin jolted awake when he hears a loud sound of his alarm. Jimin furrowed his brows and places his hand on his temple as he felt his head aching. Jimin just lay there for a moment before pushing himself up. He crack his neck and opened his eyes and then he looks around the room before he lazily climb off the bed.

Jimin walk towards the bathroom and took a bath. He has a class today and Jimin doesn't want to be late in his first class. After a short bath, he changes his clothes. Jimin grabs his bag before he walked up outside.

The younger male was waiting for a bus to stop when suddenly a motorbike stops in front of him, Jimin took a step backwards face confuse. Taehyung took off his helmet and shakes his hair, sweeping it back and offers the other male a boxy smile. Taehyung winked at Jimin before shoving his spare helmet to the smaller male. Jimin was caught off guard, brows pulled together.

"Hop on, babe." He said coolly but Jimin remained silent and just stood there holding the helmet. Taehyung rolled his eyes, he's kind of frustrated because he don't have any effect to Jimin. He even dress up extra nice today and uses his motorbike to look cooler and manlier. Taehyung is used to getting an attention from both girls and boys but it was different when it comes to Jimin.

And because Jimin was different, Taehyung wants to be Jimin's friend or bestfriend if that's even possible.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asks confused. Taehyung gave him a pointed look.

"Um, giving you a free ride?" Taehyung says sarcastically, Jimin reject his offer by muttering a soft, "No, thanks." Taehyung scoffed looking at Jimin intently before wetting his lips seductively.

"Do you want me drag you out of here?" He asked using a serious tone. Jimin shook his head no. Taehyung grinned and motioned Jimin to get on his motorbike. The younger male wears the helmet before he hopped on Taehyung's motorbike.

"Hold on to me tight." Taehyung says, Jimin's face scrunched up and hit Taehyung's back with his clenched fist.

"Ouch!" Taehyung winces, "Geez, I'm just kidding. But if want to, it's okay don't be shy-" Taehyung curses under his breath when Jimin smack his head, Jimin laughs softly when Taehyung winces in pain in an exaggerated way.

"Oh, kinky." Taehyung mutters, Jimin tilt his head confused.

"What's kinky?" Jimin asked innocently and Taehyung burst out laughing, "Fuck, you're too innocent! Now I feel bad!" He says in between his laugh. Jimin chuckles softly assuming that the word kinky was a funny word.

"You say the word kinky if someone hurt you, physically." Jimin hummed in response nodding his head before muttering the word kinky.

"Even if they hit you lightly?" He suddenly asked the taller male.