Chapter Forty Seven

Third Person's POV

Jimin hurriedly enters the School. Hoping he would spot the other male. Jungkook had already left when he woke up leaving him with a breakfast on the table. A wide smile spread across his cheeks when he finds him in the hallway.

"Jungkook-ah." Jimin exclaimed and made his way towards him. "Thank you for this. I'll see you later." Jimin stops immediately, Jungkook bid the girl a goodbye before he walk past her. The girl look at Jimin's way and gave him a smile, Jimin only nod.

Jimin gazes back at the taller male and frowns. Jimin purses his lips and shrugged. Maybe Jungkook didn't hear him earlier. Jimin can talk to him later after his class ends, Jimin decided to head towards his class.

Right after his class ended, Hoseok showed up. "Hello there." He says as he moves towards the smaller male, Jimin stops from collecting his things and look up at Hoseok, he then smiled.

"Hoseok-ah." Jimin said acknowledging his presence. "Let's go eat lunch." Hoseok said. Jimin nodded at him. He put his notes in his bag and then both of them walk outside the classroom.

"How things going on between you two?" Hosoek asked slightly surprising Jimin. The smaller male smiled weakly. "We are okay." Jimin answered which made Hoseok chuckles.

"Just okay?" He repeated. Jimin hummed in response. "Seriously, it's been months already since you two met again and just okay?" Hoseok asked in amusement.

"What do you mean?" Jimin curiously asked.

"I mean we all know you both have feelings for each other." Hoseok pointed out voice amused. "Don't forget Tae used to push you both together but still nothing?" Hoseok added and Jimin fell out in silence.

"I think one of you should confess." Hoseok blurted out. "Confess?" Jimin repeated in a questionable tone.

"Yes, Jimin. Confess. Tell what you feel for him and see what happens." Hoseok explained. Jimin stop walking and, "Should I?" Jimin mutters voice hesitant, Hoseok stops and faces Jimin. But Jungkook clearly asked me to not fall for him. Jungkook already rejected me even before confessing.

"You have to, I bet Jungkook has no idea you felt something for him." Hoseok smiled sincerely while looking at Jimin. "I still remember how I was against to Taehyung's plan of bringing you back together. That idiot was right, the past has nothing to do with your present. So go for it, confess and be happy together because it's getting frustrating already." He continued chuckling, Jimin raises his brow.