Chapter Three

Third Person's POV

"Jimin!" The taller boy called his name but the younger purposely ignore him and run as fast as he can. Jimin felt his eyes sting, he felt his heart ache as the image of what happen earlier keep on replaying inside his mind. He was totally enjoying himself with that girl and it's making Jimin's blood boil. Jimin knew he doesn't have the right to feel jealous or feel angry but he's still a human and it's normal to feel such things especially if you really like that someone.

Jimin pressed his eyes tightly as Jungkook grabbed his arm and make him face him, Jungkook placed his other hand on the younger's waist, Jimin tried to get away but Jungkook tightened his grip on the younger's waist, to make him stay still.

Jimin meet his gaze, eyes watering and Jungkook felt his heart drop, confusion written all over his face.

"What's wrong, Jimin?" Jungkook asked him.

"There's no wrong, now, let go of me!" Jimin retorts back voice harsh, which caught Jungkook off guard but he brushes it away.

"Tell me, what did I do wrong?" Jimin shook his head, hands on Jungkook's broad chest pushing him away, but there's no force, tears rolling down his cheeks. Jungkook placed his hands on the younger's cheeks, thumbing Jimin's tears away.

"Jimin, tell me." Jungkook's eyes filled with worries but his voice came out sharp making Jimin's heart ache, Jimin felt that the older is getting annoyed by how he's acting right now. He mentally scolds himself for acting such a crybaby, for acting as if he has the right to get jealous.

"Hey," The older called out his attention again. Jimin can't help but to choke a quite sob.

"Jimin, talk to me." He tried again, tone sad and soft. Jungkook doesn't like it when Jimin cry, it's the least thing he wants to see. Seeing Jimin like this makes his heart hurt. Jimin hit Jungkook's chest with his clenched fist, the older was taken aback but let the younger one hit him, it doesn't hurt at all.

"You're too nice!"

"You always make me feel that I'm important to you!"

"You made me fall for you!"

"I know I'm so stupid for falling in love but it's not my fault!"

"It's your fault!"

Jimin paused, brows furrowing when Jungkook laugh. He let go of Jimin's cheeks and slid his hands down on the younger's waist.

"So, you're jealous, huh?" Jungkook asked his voice laced with amusement, Jimin felt himself getting more irritated.

"Now you are making fun of me!" Jimin exclaimed, voice shaking, Jungkook's eyes went wide.

"I'm not making fun of you okay? I'm just, amused, you are really dense, huh?" The younger one arched his brow.

"I've been flirting with you all this time! Didn't you notice?" Jimin's expression says it all. He doesn't have an idea that Jungkook was flirting with him all this time. Jungkook bit his lower lip to stop himself from grinning.