Chapter Sixty Six

Third Person's POV

There are cops outside surrounding the area. For a moment Jungkook stared at the abandoned place heart hammering fearing for Jimin's life as negative thoughts clouding his mind.

Without a second thought Jungkook sprinted forward but was stopped by a cop, Jungkook face hardened, he tilted his head and stared at him dead in the eyes. Taehyung and Seokjin launched towards them to stop the younger male as well— it's not a good idea to let him in.

"Let me go!" Jungkook spat at him harshly and tries to escape but the cop was hindering his escape as he tightened his hold on the younger male, Jungkook was persistent.

"Sir, it's dangerous! Just let the police to handle the situation!" The cop explained to him but Jungkook wasn't listening.

"I said fucking let go!" Jungkook retorts back at him as he wiggled himself out Taehyung and Seokjin tries to calm him down, Jungkook only shouts at them, desperately.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Go ahead and say your last goodbye, Chanyeol-ah."

Jimin stares at his brother with tearful faze, eyes filled with sincerity. Chanyeol felt his heart got stab when the younger whispers the words, "I Love You, Hyung" before he closes his eyes.

... and I'm sorry, Jungkook-ah.

Mr. Jang places his finger over the trigger and ready to be pulled, Jimin pressed his eyes shut and the sound of gunshot erupted.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook whipped his head towards the place as one last gunshot goes off— his heart stopped in his chest and froze in his spot. The younger male shook his head, "No," he mumbled.

Jungkook's tears came out spilling down his cheeks as if he felt his lover was in a dangerous state. Jungkook felt himself getting weak, his legs giving up and let himself fell into his knees.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The sound of gunshot erupted and Mr. Jang's body collapsed. Jimin's heart was pounding fast and hard he snaps his eyes open and find Mr. Jang's body on the floor blood dripping down his head.

Jimin turn to look around with his shaky eyes and his eyes finally landed on Namjoon who had his gun pointed towards his direction. Namjoon lowered down his gun— a sigh of relief escape from his lips.