Chapter Thirty Seven

Third Person's POV

[A/N: You're welcome! ❤]

Jimin wakes up when he heard his phone vibrates. He pushes himself but realizes Jungkook was back hugging him in his sleep, a smile appears in Jimin's lips. His phone vibrates again snapping his thought.

Jimin held Jungkook's arm carefully and removes his arm from holding him. When Jimin succeeded from getting out from Jungkook's grasp, he immediately climb off the bed and grabbed his phone from the table beside his bed.

Jimin takes the phone call and stood in the corner of the room, "Hello?" He greeted with a soft voice and waited for Taehyung to respond.

"Jimin-ah, are you done with your business with Jungkook?" Jimin choked face burning because his mind suddenly clouded by dirty stuffs. He shook his head rapidly, pressing his eyes shut for thinking inappropriate things.

"W-what business?" The smaller male asked him keeping his voice steady as if he doesn't know what Taehyung is talking about.

"Whatever you are doing right now." Taehyung responded with a teasing tone, Jimin pressed his eyes shut. He was embarrassed. He wanted to end Taehyung right now.

"We are not doing anything." Jimin answered through a gritted teeth. Irritation growing inside him when he heard Taehyung laughing loudly at the other line.

"Lie better, Jimin." Taehyung said in between his laugh, "Why did you call?" Jimin snaps.

"Why? Did I disturb you both? If I only know that locking you up inside the same room will change everything, I should've done that before."

"Taehyung, what do you want?" Jimin asked him tone low but irritated. Jimin glances at Jungkook making sure he didn't wake him up.

"Why do you sound like whispering?" Taehyung asked voice laced with curiosity, Jimin glances away from the taller male and spoke.

"Jungkook is sleeping." Taehyung then blurt out, oh. Jimin was about to open his mouth to talk when Taehyung cut him off immediately.

"Did you make him do all the work?" Taehyung asked which caught Jimin in surprise, "What?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

"I know you are the bottom here but please be considerate, Jimin. Don't make him do all the work--"

"Taehyung, what the hell!" Jimin screeched in embarrassment. Taehyung burst out laughing at the younger's reaction.

"Fine, we are having dinner. Both of you come here now." Taehyung said tone serious now, Jimin hung up the phone call immediately after that. Jimin shook his head, I can't with you, Tae. I hate you so much right now---he thought bitterly.

Jimin's face only softens when he look at Jungkook's direction. The smaller male smiles and then slowly walk towards Jungkook. Jimin sat down at the edge of the bed and then brought his hand on the latter's shoulder.