Chapter Thirty Four

Third Person's POV

"Don't get sick," Jungkook whispers, "I can't help but to worry." He added and then he lean away from the smaller male.

"Sleep well, baby." Jungkook mumbled smiling while staring at the smaller male with fond eyes and then slowly shifted his gaze towards the door. 

Jimin then heard footsteps walking away and waited until Jungkook leaves but it didn't happen, instead he heard Jungkook curses.

"Fucking, Taehyung." Jungkook curses under his breath and heard Jungkook twisting the doorknob harshly. Jimin pressed his eyes tight. Did Taehyung locked the two of them inside the room? He's dead. Jimin is dead, he doesn't know until when he can pretend he was sleeping the entire time.

Jimin heard footsteps walking towards his direction and Jimin felt himself getting nervous, he is scared that Jungkook will found out he's just pretending to be asleep. Jimin tried to calm down his racing heart and pleaded silently, Jungkook won't notice that he was just acting.

Jungkook sat down on the floor back pressed against the side of the bed, "I could easily break the door but you're asleep." Jungkook explains snapping Jimin's thought. A moment had passed before Jungkook spoke up again.

"Remember the time when we were locked up in the same room?" Jungkook asked the shorter male smiling recalling their past, Jimin's lips twitches upward forming into a small smile. So it also happened before? He asked himself amused.

"We were still friends at that time, the truth is..." He trailed off smile evident in his lips, "My friends had the key and pretended to not know things. It was my way to be with you. It was my secret up until now." Jungkook tells Jimin and the smaller male can't help but to smile widely as he listens to the other male. Should I always pretend to be like this to know more everything about us? Jimin asked himself silently.

"The lights went off. It was also part of the plan because I knew you were a scaredy cat and expected you to scoot closer to me and hold onto me." Jimin bit his lower lip and clenched his fist, he wanted to laugh, he couldn't believe Jungkook had done that.

"But I didn't expect things to be that way..." He says tone suddenly change and Jimin's expression turned into a confusion, brows furrowing, "You were frozen in your place, you got really scared and you started crying... you hated dark, I should've known." He said tone low and laced with sadness. Jungkook paused for a moment, expression troubled.

"I pulled you into a hug and I regret washes over me, especially when you're trembling like that in my arms." Jimin's heart softens. It was so nice hearing Jungkook telling him about their past it makes Jimin's heart happy, knowing that Jungkook still treasure those moments but sadly Jimin doesn't remember any of those. Jimin wanted to but it's really impossible now.

"I hug you so tight and keep muttering sorry," Jungkook broke into a smile as he remember how confused Jimin was that time, "You keep asking why I am sorry but I didn't tell you the truth. I'm scared you'll pull away from me. I wanted you to feel safe in my arms, I love holding you into my arms." He says tone soft and sincere closing his eyes as the image of it pop inside his mind.