Chapter Fifty Four

Third Person's POV

Jungkook runs up towards Jimin and throws his arms around him, Jungkook closes his eyes and pulls Jimin closer hugging him tightly— tears keeps from falling. Jimin then wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, nuzzle his face in his neck and sobs quietly.

"Jungkook-ah." Jimin mumbled through his broken sobs. Jungkook opened his eyes, biting his lower lip.

Jungkook let out a shaky breath and pulled away from the younger male. He stared down at Jimin, looking at the smaller male expression contorted with yearning. Sowly he brought his hands to cupped his cheeks.

Jungkook thumbs Jimin's tears away eyes brimmed with tears as he watch Jimin silently. Jimin choked a sob as he couldn't believe that this is actually happening, Jungkook is here with him, looking at him, holding him.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered audibly but Jimin shook his head, lips trembling and brings his hands to wiped off Jungkook's wet cheeks.

"Don't be, Jungkook-ah." Jimin says keeping his voice steady. "It's all okay now, you're here... with me... that's the only thing matters." Jungkook slightly tilted his head to the side and kisses the palm of Jimin's hand which made Jimin's heart warms, Jimin smiled and Jungkook smiled as well.

Jungkook slides his hands down to the younger's waist and pulled him closer into his arms again. Jimin chuckles softly wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulls him down and closes his eyes. They stayed like that for a few moment before Jungkook broke their silence.

"Let's go home?" Jungkook asked him softly, Jimin eagerly nods and hummed in response. Jungkook planted a soft kiss on the younger's hair before he pulls himself away.

Jungkook's expression slowly fell down and turned into a worried one. Jimin looks at him with puzzled expression in return. Realization hit him when he felt blood trickled down his nose. Jimin touches his nose and sees the blood then look up at Jungkook, "It's okay." Jimin assured him and tried to wiped it off when Jungkook caught his wrist.

The two were seated in the bench as Jungkook take cares of the younger male. Jimin tilted his head up and shyly smiled at the other male as Jungkook wiped off the blood using a handkerchief.

"Hey, head down." Jungkook reminded him tone soft and low, Jimin blinked his eyes embarrassed and tilt his head down. "'m sorry." He almost whispered that didn't failed to make Jungkook's heart melts.

Jungkook removed the handkerchief and grab Jimin's chin gently tilting his head up slightly making Jimin look at him as he carefully observes the smaller male. When he was sure enough there is already no blood dripping down the younger's nose.