Chapter Forty: Past [Part 1]

Jungkook's POV

October 20, 2016

After knowing Eunwoo I knew right away he has feelings for you and I knew there is something going on between you two, it's more than just a friendship and then it turns out you had the same feeling for him too and even after we became official, I know that the special feeling for your bestfriend is still there, I could feel it.

The day he confessed to you, I had so many thoughts in my mind because after hearing your conversation, I started to question everything because I wasn't sure if you had already move on, I wasn't sure if the feelings you have for me was enough for you to choose me over him.

I feel threatened. I keep telling myself that I wasn't because I know how much you love me but even how many times I tried to deny it, my insecurities is showing whenever he's with you. My insecurities is killing me that I feel threatened over everything.

But then...

I didn't know, I didn't know that you are starting to fear me, I always let my emotions control over me completely oblivious that I was starting to act like your father. I don't want to be like him, I don't want you to resent me. I can't imagine one day, you would look at me with full of hatred.

I was really against of the idea but then again you are right. If I keep on behaving like this I might ruin our relationship and I don't want that.

I promise you, I will be a better person for you.

October 21, 2016

I waited for you. I wasn't going to stalk you or anything, I just want to see you even just for a few seconds. You're with him and it looks like you two already talk and settle things with each other.

I glances away and headed towards my class ignoring how my heart aches for not being able to be near you, not being able to do anything.

October 28, 2016

I saw you today and as expected you are with him again. You're laughing together as you enter the School and I was there standing silently watching you two. Believe me when I say I'm happy that you two made-up and now hanging out together just like before.

I don't want you to see me that's why I turned away and hide myself. I don't want to make you feel bad that I might be hurting seeing you together.

You don't have to worry about me, I am trying my hardest to be a better one, for you.

October 29, 2016

I accidentally walk into you, I look down as soon as I met your gaze and walk past you. I needed to leave right away because I'm scared that I'll do something stupid.

Like...

Pulling you into my arms and tells you how your absence affects me real bad.