Chapter Twenty Three

Third Person's POV

Past; October 1st, 2016

Jimin twisted the doorknob excitedly, expecting to see him. He slowly opens the door with a bright smile.

Jimin's boyfriend stood there, dressed up and looking good as always with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. Jimin bit his lower lip preventing himself from smiling too much.

Jungkook hand the flowers to the younger male and Jimin happily accepts it holding it with one hand. Jungkook reached out his hand asking for the smaller male's hand, Jimin giggles before he extended his arm.

Jungkook interlaced their fingers before pulling Jimin and plant a gentle kiss on his forehead. Jimin smiled warmly before he tiptoed and kisses the taller male's jaw sweetly. Jungkook looked down at him and they stared into each other's eyes lovingly.

"You ready?" Jungkook asked tone nervous. Jimin hummed in response, Jungkook finds his response cute so he leaned down and wrapped his other arm around Jimin's waist pulling him even more closer and steals a kiss from his small boyfriend's plump lips, Jimin whined against Jungkook's lips.

"My flowers." Jimin mumbled referring to the bouquet of flowers that was squeeze in between them. Jungkook laughs before pulling away from the smaller male but not after stealing a quick peck on the smaller male's plump lips again.

Jungkook opened the car door for the smaller male and Jimin muttered a soft thank you, Jungkook gave him a small smile before closing the door before he turned around and placed his hand above his chest, he was nervous as hell, heart beat pounding against his chest violently.

The taller male went inside the car pretending as if everything was fine. Jimin look over him and smiled, Jungkook heave a sigh and smiled as well before averting his gaze and starts the engine.

Jimin's smile fell, something is bothering Jungkook and he could sense it. Jungkook could feel Jimin staring at him so he throws him a quick glance and arched his brow. Jimin shook his head before hugging the flowers that Jungkook bought for him, a small smile appeared in Jungkook's lips before he sped off.

____________________________________________________________

Jimin walked outside the car, bouquet of flowers in his hand, Jungkook walked over him and the smaller male wrapped his arm around Jungkook's.

On their way inside the said restaurant, Jungkook can't help but to touch his hair nervously and Jimin is getting bothered by it, he's getting worried but chooses to stay silent.

They entered a fancy room, food already served, there's a music playing and it's only the two of them.

The couple walked up towards the table, Jungkook pulled out the chair for the smaller male. Jimin giggles cutely before he sat down.