Chapter Fifty

Third Person's POV

"Please," Jimin said to him in desperation. "I'm begging you, give us a chance, I know you still love me, let's start over again and be happy together." He begged in his breaking tone. Jungkook curses under his breath and rashes towards the shorter male. "Enough, Jimin. Just stop this already." He said grabbing Jimin's arms making his hand in his own feet.

Jimin stared at him looking for answer but Jungkook only look at him with hurtful eyes before dropping his hands off Jimin. "We can't be together again." He said voice painful, Jimin's tears came pouring down his face pathetically.

"Then tell me the reason why! Make me understand why?!" Jimin screamed at Jungkook's face in frustration when he only shut his mouth and looks away. Jimin grabbed him harshly by the collar, "Look at me! Look at me and tell me why!" He said through gritted teeth, gripping Jungkook's shirt tightly.

Jungkook slowly look down at him through his tear filled gaze. "I..." He trailed off and tears started rolling down his face completely tearing Jimin's heart apart but little did the smaller male know the next thing Jungkook will say would completely crash his world down.

"I... raped you, Jimin."

Jimin's grip on the taller male's collar loosened and drops his hands from holding onto him, pain shooting through him. Jungkook only watched Jimin with painful expression as he step back from him. Jimin's tears came out again without a warning, his tears only continued to flow the longer he stares at Jungkook.

"You and I..." He tells him, tears blurring his vision. "Can never be together again because of the mistake I did to you, do you understand now?" A small sob escape from Jimin's lips, expression revealed nothing but pain and betrayal.

Past.

November 23, 2016

Jungkook had wake up with a pounding headache, he slowly opened his eyes brows furrowing, he adjusted his eyes at the bright light before he pushes himself up. Jungkook felt his left cheek sting and places his hand to touch it then he winces. Jungkook pulled out the blanket off his body and walk straight towards the bathroom.

Jungkook look at his reflection, eyes directed at the wound on his cheek. Jungkook furrowed his brows before he averted his gaze and tap the faucet. He bends down and washes his face, cursing under his breath when the water hit his wound.

"Don't get closer or else I will hurt you!"

Jungkook freezes, eyes widening in shock. He places his hands on the sink and straightened up looking back at his reflection as he recalled the scene from the last night, expression troubled.