Chapter Eighteen

Third Person's POV

Past; September 10, 2016

Jimin furrowed his brows when he sees Jungkook outside of his classroom again. Usually the other male would asked Jimin if he wanted Jungkook to take him home because he knew all along that Jimin always with his friends because some them live in the same place. Shownu and Kihyun who had stood on the either side of Jimin throw the younger male a look as if telling the younger that they will be heading first before walking away leaving the two lovers alone.

Jungkook grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer with one hand cupping Jimin's cheek before planting a soft kiss on the smaller male's forehead lightly.

"Let's go home?" Jungkook says as he pulled away and stared into the younger male's brown eyes, hand sliding down to intertwine their hands. A faint smile spread across Jimin's lips before nodding his head. Jungkook tightened his grip on the younger male's hand before dragging him away.

"You're quiet." Jungkook points out as they headed towards the parking lot. Jimin bit his lower lip and didn't answer the other male. Suddenly Jimin stopped walking which made the taller male stop as well. Jungkook slowly turn his head to look at Jimin brows knitted together, dark eyes staring down at the smaller male confusedly.

"Jungkook-ah, what's happening to you?" Jimin asks voice laced with gentleness. Jungkook arched his brow face contorted with confusion, Jimin slowly lowered down his gaze afraid of the latter's reaction.

"You changed." Jimin murmured, Jungkook let go of Jimin's hand and moves closer cupping the smaller male's face and tilting his head up expression concern.

"What do you mean?" He asked curiously too oblivious, Jimin bit his bottom lip, he was hesitating...

"You... You're always around me," Jimin says which made Jungkook's eyes widened in complete shock and Jimin didn't missed the pained expression flashes in the older male's face. Jungkook removed his hands from cupping the smaller male's face but his eyes were still glued on him.

Jimin bit his bottom lip before nervously reach out his hands to hold Jungkook's both hands and gave him a slight squeeze.

"I'm not saying I don't want you being around me, okay?" Jimin trailed off carefully looking deeply into Jungkook's eyes.

"That's exactly what you were trying to say." Jungkook spat face distorted with annoyance, Jimin's heart drop.