"Do you want me to wait out here or go in with you?" Brendon asks as they get closer to the room.

"Uh, you can do whatever you want, I guess."

"Damn it Ryan, I asked you because I don't know what I should do."

"Okay, well, I don't know either."

"Like I feel like I should, but at the same time I feel like your dad hates me."

"He loves you, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Yeah, maybe two years ago he did. But its different now."

"Trust me, Brendon, its not any different. Just come in."

"If you insist."

Ryan knocks on the door, even though it's open, before entering. Upon hearing the noise, his dad looks over, smiling when he sees his son in the doorway. The boys walk in, Ryan also smiling just a bit.

"Hey Dad," Ryan says, hugging him.

"How the hell did you get here?" He asks, skipping the hello.

"Grandma bought a plane ticket for me cause I'm broke as fuck, and Brendon drove me here, because apparently I'm incapable of doing so myself."

"Well I'm sorry for not wanting you to drive yourself into a ditch, damn," Brendon says defensively.

George chuckles. "So I take it you two aren't fighting anymore?"

"Its, uh, its weird. We're... We're talking again, let's just say that," Ryan says, sitting in a chair by the bed, Brendon following his actions.

"Well, its good that you're talking again, I suppose. Its been weird not seeing Brendon intruding my home and eating all of my food pretty much every day. I'll be honest, I kind of began to miss it."

"Wow, you didn't miss me."

"No, not really," he jokes.

Ryan leans over to Brendon. "Told you he likes you more," he whispers. Brendon laughs a little.

"You know, Ryan, as your father I feel like its my job to tell you this. You look like shit, son."

Brendon bursts out laughing, not even trying to stop himself. Ryan does too, just slightly less so.

"Um, its called exhaustion, dad, and its my aesthetic. So, check yourself."

In this moment, everything is good. All of them are having a good time together, despite the fact that they're in a hospital, and everyone is happy.

But who know what the future holds, and how much of that could change so easily.

====
Me: *gives myself a day between uploads so I'm not rushing to write*
Also me: *waits until nine the night before uploading to even create a new chapter*

Don't you just love procrastination

A great conversation with Daniel yesterday

and a somewhat cute one a little bit later

So my cousins came to my house yesterday and one of them had pink eye and didn't tell us so now I'm like definitely gonna get that Thanks famLove ya for that

Thanks fam
Love ya for that

We were coloring eggs and I made a tide pod egg and I fucking hate it and myself
I didn't use the right kind of blue tho so it doesn't look right

My heat fucking broke yet again
And my mom refuses to get it fixed because "its spring, it's getting warmer, you won't need your heat soon"
B i t c h
It fucking snowed last night
Not enough to stick to the ground but its on the grass and roof tops
I don't think its getting warmer any time soon