Don't miss - Chapter 4: The Kidnapping

So glad to see so many 'Precious Ties' readers now joining me for 'The Gift'! If you haven't found the story yet, follow me or search for 'Precious Ties:The Gift'.
Here's a taste of Chapter 4:

Rory could hear Ella really crying a lot now. "She's due for a feed...I just want my baby...please....please Logan...you have to do something!"

"She wouldn't listen to me Ace...we will have to come up with a different approach..." Logan said helplessly as the policemen looked into the possibility of accessing the storeroom from an outside window.

"Mr Huntzberger, I believe you have some connection to Miss Duval... Do you have any idea what was behind the kidnapping?" The hospital CEO asked trying to get some understanding of what they were dealing with.

"We were engaged...she had a miscarriage...she stabbed my friend here and held a knife over my wife while she was in labour in our home...she wanted our baby....she must have escaped from the Psyche unit across the road.....but I don't think she will hurt Ella because she seems to believe she is the son she miscarried. Maybe you should call the other hospital....they were evaluating her mental health .... they might have some idea what to do......"

There were sympathetic looks from nurses who had not realised how much the couple had already been through. This was followed by a flurry of activity. Phonecalls were made but every second that passed without Ella was torture to Rory. The desperation on her face prompted Logan to keep on prodding those in authority.....

The rest of the chapter is ready to read! Go to my sequel 'Precious Ties:The Gift'. Enjoy!