Chapter Six - Too Hot to Handle

Jian Yi watched as Zhan Zheng Xi sat next to him, Xixi's hand was lovingly caressing Yi's ass and he gasped when he carefully trailed his fingers all over his back, tracing the shoulder blades and his spine with such attention it nearly made Yi weep. When kisses were pressed all the way up his spine he was hyperventilating because the whole scenario was dreamlike.

"Hmm, I never want to wake up, more Xixi...". His's eyes kept sliding shut but he fought it because he wanted to watch the way the muscles in Zhan's forearms contracted and how his biceps flexed and curled with each stroke. He reached out a hand and Zhan Zheng Xi placed his in Jian Yi's. He brought his lovers finger tips to his lips and kissed them before tracing the pads with his tongue.

"Fuck! You drive me crazy." Zhan Zheng Xi leaned over clasped his head firmly and kissed the shit out of him, his tongue was diving in and swirling over Yi's. He was shocked this was his first French kiss, by the time Xixi pulled away he was gasping for air. When did it get so hot in his room?

"You know you have the most beautiful cock." Having a completely naked Xixi with a raging hard on was a feast for his eyes, what a privilege. Jian Yi was fully aware that his beloved friend was about to do something completely filthy to him and he didn't care. His cock felt like it was going to explode, the anticipation was palpable.

"Xixi..... I feel like I'm going to come, I'm throbbing it hurts." Jian squeaked when his shoulders were suddenly pressed to the bed by a large, hot hand, and he could feel Zhan climbing onto the bed behind him, then his friend"s cock was there rubbing against his thigh as Zhan Zheng Xi kneed his legs apart effectively pinning him to the bed. When he tried to move Xi would press harder and bite him where his shoulder met his neck, making him cry out weakly. Zhan Zheng Xi's mouth pressed to his ear and his hand reached around his thigh to grasp his cock in a tight fist.

"Hmm I think you have to learn some manners, you do what I want you to do, I'll make you come when I'm good and ready, not before. Look how much you're leaking, poor Jian Yi you're going to find out that I have little patience when it comes to you."

Jian Yi groaned, whimpering when Xi squeezed his dick almost painfully before rubbing his fingers over and around the soaking wet head, Zhan's fingers were slick with precum and he pressed one finger firmly against the slit making Jian Yi moan louder than he ever had.

"No Xixi, it's too much!" Begging? He was already begging, apparently his body had no shame.

He froze when Zhan Zheng Xi placed his hands on his hips and stroked his cock against Jian Yi's, rubbing the heads together and caressing the shaft of Jian Yi's with his. His eyes just about rolled back in his head and tears pricked at his eyes, this was actually happening like something out of his most fervent desires Xixi was here in the flesh, it overwhelmed him.

"Close your thighs tightly Yi, that's it good, tighter. Now keep them like that and don't stop whatever happens." Zhan Zheng Xi fingers bit into his hips and he slid his cock along Jian Yi's groaning at the feel of them being clasped tightly between Jian Yi's silky thighs. With every thrust of his hips he kept the rhythm slow and steady, every time Jian Yi whimpered it was music to his ears.

"Aah!" Jian Yi arched his back and pushed back against Zhan's hips as the pace increased again, he could feel Xixi's desperation too with the way he was shoving his hips over and over, their moans grew in volume. Jian Yi wanted to come, he wanted to come with his friend, no his lover.

"Xixi, Xixi I want to come, I'm coming....". His words were cut off as Zhan Zheng Xi squeezed both their dicks at the base.

"No Jian Yi together, we come together. With me, always with me, forever okay?" Xixi's moans grew loud, so loud he feared the neighbours might hear him, but he didn't care because in the heat of the moment his friend had said the most amazing thing.

"Together, forever....yes aaah it's....., there!" Jian Yi shouted when Zhan Zheng Xi's cockhead began bumping hard against the underside of the rim of his head and it set off fireworks, the orgasm when it came for both of them was so powerful he felt it hit and his head snapped back, his balls drew tight and come shot up his shaft and he shouted when he spurted hotly from the tip. For a moment he passed out blissfully, his eyes rolling back in his head. When he came to his balls and Zhan Zheng Xi's were emptying come everywhere, all over his abs, the sheets, his chin (Xixi shot far!), it felt like it went on and on.

Zhan Zheng Xi knew his fingers were bruising Jian Yi's hips and when he looked up he smiled tiredly when he saw that he had fucked Yi so hard his head was now wedged at a weird angle amongst the pillows against the headboard. Jian Yi was covered in red marks where his mouth and fingers had been too rough with him. He ran his fingers possessively over each mark, he would be making more in the future, that was a certainty.

Zhan collapsed over his back squashing him to the bed, he was aware Xixi was kissing his sweaty skin and he felt like he was in heaven. He had never had an orgasm like that in his whole life, it was all because of Zhan Zheng Xi his best friend, the love of his life.

From the rumpled pile of pillows Jian Yi's voice sounded disgruntled...

"Urgh Xixi I'm lying in a pool of cum, literally a swimming pool of semen, it's squishing all over my chest. I'm sure it's getting in my belly button, how much is there can we measure next time, I'm certain I came the most! That was amazing Xixi! I can't wait until next time, next time you can lie in the freezing cold jizz, no really it's refreshing."

Zhan Zheng Xi straightened up on his knees and listened to his lover's whining, and it made him just want to tie him up somewhere with a gag of course, and oh how he would enjoy covering Jian Yi with buckets of come, but that would be for another day. Pulling away he rose and knelt beside the bed where Jian Yi's head was covered by pillows and he opened his heart.

"Jian Yi you drive me to distraction, you're lazy, you're always up to no good and I'm always there to bail you out, you've made the whole of the school think we are gay (we are but that's beside the point!), you're constantly hanging off me in some way, ou break my DVDs, you burst into my room at the worst times, you're always flaunting yourself in front of me and others and it drives me insane with jealousy."

Jian Yi's head poked out of the pillows and his heart clenched when he saw tears there, he reached out a hand and caressed Jian Yi's cheek.

"No don't get the wrong idea, I can read your mind, you think I regret what we did?" When Jian Yi leaned his head into his hand and nodded, he rushed to correct him.

"I will never regret being with you, you're the only thing in my life who I love as much as I love my family, you are already part of my family. The minute I saw you I knew you were mine." Jian Yi smiled through happy tears and reached out his hand to stroke his finger tips over Xixi's brow.

"Jian Yi, Do you like me?..."

Jian Yi launched himself at Zhan Zheng Xi and knocked him over with a huge bear hug. "Xi are you an idiot? I like you so much I'm going to explode." He leaned over Xixi and kissed him gently. "Whether it was before or in the future, only you. Did you hear it clearly? Idiot, hearing a guy say this to you must not make you happy, especially if it's your best friend, but I finally said it out loud." He looked at Zhan Zheng Xi apprehensively.

"Jian Yi, I know" Zhan kissed his forehead with so much feeling Jian though he might faint like a blushing virgin. Damn, yeah still a virgin, but it was a sticky start! Looking down at his torso he grimaced. "Bath, I need a bath! Xixi help me I can't seem to get up or walk, all the blood has rushed to my lower half I feel faint!"

Xixi stood and grinned down at Jian Yi's histrionics. "I would throw you over my shoulder and caveman carry you to the bath, but you're covered in semen so you'll have to walk."

Jian Yi pouted but got up under his own steam, he held out his hand and Zhan Zheng Xi was absolutely bowled over by how beautiful and ethereal Jian Yi was, with his pale skin and blond hair, that finely muscled body and Jian Yi was fucking glorious.

Xixi reached out for his hand and followed Jian Yi to the bathroom, as soon as he got him in there he was going to give Jian Yi and quick anatomy lesson.