Chapter Nineteen - Temperatures are Rising

Zhan Zheng Xi and Jian Yi ran and ran, during the time they had been in the club the skies had opened and rain was thundering down. They dodged from store front to store front, any doorway to shelter from the rain. They were so close to Jian Yi's building, it was right down the road but they decided to hold up in front of a garage door. Jian Yi grinned over at him.

"Well that was fun, when can we go again?" He walked over and they stood with their backs resting against the garage door, knees bent and hands in pockets. They both were breathing heavily from their run and now they had stopped Zhan Xi noticed that Jian Yi had started shivering.

"We can go back, just maybe not with He Tian and Mo." Zhan shook his head at the thought of them being gawked at again, photographed, evidence stacking up in He Tian's hands.....

"I'm freezing, it's not fair...". Jian Yi looked at his best friend out the corner of his eye.

"What's not fair?" Zhan Xixi had rain dripping off his nose, he raised his eye brow in question.

"My blood was on fire and now this rain is bringing down my temperature. Bit of a buzz kill....." Jian Yi reached over and slicked the water from Xixi's nose.

"Fucking Jian Yi, why do you say the most amazing shit when I'm not in a position to retaliate appropriately!" He reached out to flick a finger at a tiny flat nipple making it pucker from the cold.

"Oi!" Jian Yi danced away and looked up at the heavens. "Okay we are going to have to make a last run, this rain isn't letting up and we are too close to bother with buying umbrellas. Ready.... One, two, three... go!" Jian Yi took off sprinting down the road and Zhan Xi took up the rear and he had the strangest feeling he was chasing his friend or more likely running him down like long legged blond prey. He sprinted quicker until he nearly caught up.

Jian Yi looked over his shoulder and when he saw the look on Zhan Zheng Xi's face, he put on a burst of speed reaching his door fumbling its his keys he dropped them, Zhan Xi picked them up and slid the key home turning them so they could burst inside, taking off their shoes they went to Jian Yi's living room. A quick cursory sweep of the room, found it empty with a note left on the coffee table from Yi's mom saying "Blah blah, I'm not here, money blah blah." The usual shit. Before Jian Yi had time to let the usual loneliness engulf him when he got home to an empty house, Zhan Zheng Xi spun him around and they were clinched together.

"Get these fucking clothes off now, if I don't feel you naked I'm going to explode!" Zhan Xixi started unbuttoning his own shirt as well as helping Jian Yi with his own buttons which were difficult to get undone because the shirt was so wet and Jian Yi's hands were trembling so much. Zhan dragged their shirts off and leaned down to pull off his socks and jeans, when he looked up Jian Yi was just standing there admiring the view of him in his boxers which were strained to capacity.

"Hey come on, less with the eye fucking! More stripping..." He took over and tugged at Yi's belt buckle, pulling it free so he could snatch his friend's jeans down. Falling to his knees Zhan pulled the wet jeans and socks off leaving Jian Yi also in his boxers, pale slim finely muscled body, tight taunt abs and long beautiful legs. Palming the back of Yi's thigh, he leaned in and kissed it.

"Your skin is so cold." Zhan Zheng Xi kissed Jian Yi's knee and then licked a hot path up the thigh, skirting the groin area, to nibble on abs. "Are you warming up?"

"You idiot Xixi..." Jian Yi moaned when Zhan Zheng Xi kissed his way up to his nipples and bit the left one firmly until Jian Yi squirmed. "Fuck, shit, fuck, shit! Aah that hurts!"

Zhan grinned, Jian Yi's pleas falling on deaf ears. He then lapped at the little hard nub, suckling it before moving onto the right one "You seem pretty fucking hot to me Yi....". Palming Jian Yi's hard on through his boxers, he squeezed it once before snatching the underwear down and off tossing them over his shoulder.

For some weird reason Jian Yi's felt embarrassed being exposed in front of his friend, which was strange when you take into consideration the number of times he had shown Zhan Xixi his cock either inadvertently or blatantly, his boyfriend had seen it all. Blushing he placed his hands over his crotch.

Arching an eyebrow Zhan Xi tapped his chin and reached for Jian Yi's jeans, stripping the belt from them. Then he gently turned Jian Yi around and said "Put your arms behind your back."

Jian Yi hesitated for a moment before holding them behind his back. "You're such a weirdo Xixi, whatever you've got planned...? Me and my come are all yours."

"I know." Zhan Xi tied Yi's wrists together behind his back tight enough that he couldn't just slip the knot, but not so tight as to leave marks. Tugging on them to make sure they were secure, he leaned in and licked the skin between Jian Yi's shoulder blades, biting the raised edge of the left shoulder blade. He stepped in close behind and reached his arms around in a hot embrace, bringing Jian Yi's back to his front. Zhan kissed the side of that long neck, raised a hand to cupped Yi's chin and kissed him.

Their mouths met until the air was filled with soft sighs, their lips pressing, sucking and biting, tongues moving languidly against each other. Zhan Xi finally put his hands to work: one slid down to cup Jian Yi's pectoral muscle squeezing and rubbing his fingers over the nipple there. His other hand headed dominantly down to Yi's hardness, fitting his fist around it.

"Aah! Hmm so sudden, give me a minute shit." Jian Yi pulled his mouth away from those drugging kisses and looked at his lover. Zhan Xixi had an expression on his face which he couldn't place. Even as the thought passed his mind, Xixi took that moment to start a firm stroke, squeezing his cock in a tight fist it went up and down, up and down, dragging the ring of his thumb and fingers over the sensitive head every time.

"Not so fast idiot, I'll come too soon!" Jian Yi looked down at Xixi's hands on his body, it was the hottest fucking thing he had ever seen. Xixi's forearm was working relentlessly the muscles bulging and his big fingers were jerking him off over and over. He wanted to come so badly, his balls were drawing tight and he could literally feel his release climbing up the shaft.

"God, fuck, I want to come!" Zhan Zheng Xi's hand pumped his cock hard until he felt his orgasm begin. "Xixi mmm hmmm, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Jian Yi groaned in frustration when Zhan Xi stopped jerking him off and walked around to stand in front of him. He stood staring at Jian Yi's pulsing hard and hot dick, then he dropped to his knees in front of Jian Yi, took his hips in his hands and blew on the wet dripping tip.

"Fucking Hell!" Jian Yi squirmed in the most delightful way, his hips rocking making his hard on bob in front of Zhan Xixi's lips. The message his body was sending was loud and clear.

"Suck it..". Jian Yi hadn't realised that his tone had become a bit desperate.

"Okay." Zhan Xi chose that moment to stand and push his boxers off kicking them away. He walked over to his jeans and rummaged in the pockets and found a small bottle of lube and two condoms he had stashed earlier. Taking them in his fist he turned around and walked back over to where Jian Yi was standing with his arms tided behind his back. He faced forward and let Yi see that he was aroused by what he saw.

Jian Yi gulped in anticipation when Zhan Zheng Xi knelt again at his feet, dumping the lube and condoms on the floor, this would be his first blow job. Zhan Xixi took Jian Yi's hips in his hands and leaned in, licking the shaft flicking his tongue all around the tip to lap at the precum dripping there and Jian Yi gasped at the strange sensation of his boyfriend's mouth on him. He feared he wouldn't last, it was so intense.

"Xixi I want to come!" He helplessly began thrusting his hips, Xixi's mouth felt so hot and his tongue was just all over, lapping at the underside of the head, now he was opening his mouth and sucking Jian Yi in deep, bobbing his head up and down, faster and faster. Jian Yi felt swollen with come, he was gasping so much he feared he may pass out, his balls were so tight and he felt his orgasm was building to a crazy level.

"Aah yes, Xixi, yes, fuck it feels amazing!" He hips were fucking Zhan Xixi's mouth and he couldn't help thrusting deep down his throat. "Aaahh!" Jian Yi groaned in misery when Zhan pulled away.

"No! No! what's wrong?" Jian Yi gasped as his cock throbbed in misery, so close, he'd been so close to coming! Zhan Xi sat back his breathing was laboured like he was as turned on as Jian Yi, did he need a breather?

"Fuck, do you need to stop? Jian Yi didn't want Zhan Xixi to stop ever, his first blow job had felt amazing and now he wanted to see how it ended!