Chapter Thirty Three - Bathroom Liaisons

Zhan Zheng Xi was currently in a dire straits. His boyfriend was a few doors down from him, there were no well meaning, cock blocking parents hanging about, his boyfriend had even said that morning that he wanted to do something with him, that he wanted to do something today. Shit his mind was roiling. He couldn't concentrate on his maths lessons at all and his knees were nervously jogging up and down.

His phone buzzed on the shelf under his desk. It was a text from Jian Yi.

JIAN YI: Xixi.........

Zhan Xi: Now?

JIAN YI: Now! Can you get away?

Zhan Xi's hand shot up in class and when his teacher asked him what was wrong, he lied to her face.

"Can I have a bathroom break please? I'm not feeling very well." The teacher took one look at his jiggling knees and anxious face and rightly assumed he needed to go badly. Which he did!!

Zhan Xi covertly put his phone in his pocket and went to collect his bathroom pass. He Tian was smirking at him as he left and he looked over at the clock for some bizarre reason, it was 9.55am.

Zhan Xi quickly made his way to the toilets near the teachers offices, because they were the furthest away from the classrooms. He text Jian Yi.

Zhan Xi: I will be in the boys toilets next to the teachers offices, waiting for you.

JIAN YI: Roger. Soon.

Zhan Xi felt sick with nervous energy they were actually doing this? At school? It was the only way they would be able to do anything, after 3 weeks of lonely wanking in their separate bedrooms.

Zhan Xi walked to the furthest away stall and went inside closing the door. He waited. Had Jian Yi not being able to get permission? Shit, if he had to go back to the classroom without even seeing Jian Yi, he might expire.

His ears pricked when he heard the door to the toilets open and quiet footsteps walk up to his stall.

"Xi....?" It was Jian Yi, he was whispering. He opened the stall door, grabbed Jian Yi shirt in his fist and pulled him inside the toilet and straight into his waiting arms.

"Aah Yi I thought you weren't coming!" Xi cupped Yi's head and their lips met in a long hot kiss, tongues slid desperately against each other. Zhan Xi wanted to haul Yi into his arms and squeeze him close until they were glued together from lips to knees, but he was very conscious of Yi's ribs, so he contented himself with running his hands through that soft, beautiful hair.

"Hmm Xi I missed this so much, more, your lips are so rough on mine, kiss me more!." Jian Yi was obviously aware that they had limited time and didn't wanted to tell Xi that he had been stopped in the corridor by a teacher, who wanted to welcome him back.

Jian Yi reached between them and palmed Xi's cock, it was throbbing in his palm, he could feel it pulsing.

"Fuck Yi, quickly unfasten your trousers and pull your boxers down!" Zhan Zheng Xi yanked down his own trousers to his knees and when he pulled his dick out, he was embarrassed by how hard it was, it was at full attention already, the head was shining with precum.

Jian Yi was drooling at the sight of Xixi, his cock look good enough to eat!

"Xi can I suck it?" Jian Yi's eyes were wide with greed.

"Unfortunately we can't both suck each other off at the same time in here, so I am going to do you. Maybe you can do me at lunchtime or something, I will definitely be jerking off because I don't think I'm going to last long!" Zhan Xi gently pushed Jian Yi against the wall and kissed him for all he was worth and when he noticed the boxers Yi was wearing he nearly came on the spot.

"You're wearing my boxers? Fuck that's so hot knowing something of mine has been cupping this all morning...". He stroked Jian Yi through the cloth, stroking the outline of the shaft and pressing on the wet tip.

"I have worn them before, but I usually get so horny I have to take them off and masturbate my cock with them. They've been washed several times." Jian Yi watched as Xi tugged down the boxers and dropped to his knees before Yi's flushed hard on.

"You say the most amazing things Yi, I wish I could fuck you so badly!" Xixi leaned in and licked all the way around the head. Yi's eyes were watching every little lick, his lips parted on a quiet moan when Xixi sucked his cock into his wet mouth.

"Aah Xixi it's going to be quick! I feel so desperate, so close!" Jian Yi ran his fingers through Zhan Xi's short spiky hair. He gripped Xi's shoulders and thrust his cock in and out of Xixi lips groaning when he noticed Xi had already grabbed his own dick and was fisting the shaft up and down furiously.

Zhan Zheng was seconds away from spilling his come everywhere, so he pulled back on his movements and slowed them a little. He wanted to come with Jian Yi, laving the underside of Yi's shaft he began bobbing his head up and down, his finger tips gently brushed the tight balls. He took as much of Yi into his mouth until the head butted against the back of his throat. Jian Yi's hips began moving and he fucked Xi's mouth relentlessly his hands gripping the back of Zhan Xi's head.

"Xixi............". Zhan Zheng Xi lost it at that low desperate groan, he felt Yi tense and cry out and hot come spurted down his throat. That was all it took. Zhan Xi's hand became jerky, his balls drew up and ecstasy washed over him as come shot from the tip. He ended up lashing the bathroom floor by Jian Yi's foot with what felt like gallons of come.

Jian Yi collapsed back against the wall because his thighs were trembling with the aftermath of his orgasm. He felt his cock slip from Zhan Xi's mouth and Xi rested his head on Yi's hip. Both boys were panting, soft satisfactory groans falling helplessly from their lips.

"I needed that Xi." Jian leaned down and kissed Xi's lips gently.

"Are you okay? I enjoyed that too much, as usual you make me so horny I come too quickly!" Zhan Xi licked the inside of a thigh.

"Aah don't we have to get back to class! Do I look like I've been getting a blow job in the bathroom with Zhan Zheng Xi?" Jian Yi yanked his boxers and trousers up and fastening them.

Zhan Xi took in Jian Yi's flushed cheeks, swollen lips and "I've just been fucked" hair.

"No one will notice." He smirked inwardly as he put his uniform back to rights and they kissed one last time before running back to class.

Jian Yi's teacher asked him if he was okay, that he looked like he was coming down with a fever.

Zhan Zheng Xi returned to his class and as soon as he walked through the door, He Tian burst out laughing at his appearance and the teacher threw chalk at him. When he got back to his seat, his phone vibrated on the shelf. It was Jian Yi.

JIAN YI: That was....

Zhan Xi: I know, I can still taste you in my mouth.

JIAN YI: Eww do you need a breath mint?

Zhan Yi: Idiot Yi, go back to studying!

Smiling Zhan Zheng Xi put his phone down and tried to concentrate on what he had missed. He looked at the clock and it said 10.20am. He barely stifled a snicker. That wasn't long, they'd come so quickly!

His phone buzzed again and Zhan Xi read a message.

HE TIAN: Yes! You guys have just won me complete dominance over Momo tonight for 4 hours! I think we will last longer than you guys did though!

Zhan Xi ignored it, nothing could spoil his good mood.