Chapter Fifteen - Coming Clean

When school finished Zhan Zheng Xi had to go home and have dinner with his family, it was his fathers birthday and his mom had nagged him to come home to celebrate. Which meant no going to Jian Yi's house or dragging him to his house, not that they would be able to do much with his sister and mom bursting in every 5 minutes. His mother loved Jian Yi she was always pinching his cheek and blushing saying "If only I was 15 years younger!" Creepy!! His sister was suspicious of Jian Yi, she thought that he was a 'shady character!'.

After dinner Xi went to his room and flopped on the bed. He was full, fit to burst, his mother had already boxed up leftover dinner and cake for Jian Yi, she always said that she thought Jian Yi didn't get enough home cooked meals and complained that he was too skinny and she was right. His family loved Jian Yi. In fact he thought that if he did come out to his family that maybe his mom would be understanding. Not that he felt like coming out was something he could do right now, but he didn't want to hide Jian Yi forever, he wanted them to be comfortable with their families knowing they were gay and that they loved each other to distraction.

Knocking off his light he lay in the darkness for while and then he picked up his phone the screen flashing on, illuminating Zhan Zheng Xi's face. He would still be awake right?

Zhan Xixi: Hey loser mom has got leftover dinner and cake for you

JIAN YI: WHOO YUM FREE HOME COOKED MEALS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

Zhan Xixi: You can come Saturday to get them

JIAN YI: EVEN BETTER I GET FREE FOOD AND I GET TO SEE YOU

Zhan Xixi: So smooth

JIAN YI: I TRY

Zhan Xixi: Have you finished your maths and physics homework?

JIAN YI: JUST, IT WAS FUCKING HARD, SO SICK OF ALL THIS HOMEWORK, I WILL BE PLEASED WHEN WE DO THE LAST EXAM AND GET INTO A GOOD UNIVERSITY!

Zhan Xixi: Yeah me too

JIAN YI: YOU'RE SO CLOSED MOUTHED XIXI, HAVEN'T YOU GOT ANYTHING BETTER TO SAY TO ME?

Zhan Xixi: I want to live with you once we get into Uni together

JIAN YI: *numerous blushing smiling emoji*. I ALWAYS WANTED TO ASK YOU TOO, I WAS ALWAYS TOO AFRAID YOU WOULD SAY NO

Zhan Xixi: I want to

JIAN YI: I'M SO HAPPY!

Zhan Xixi: I'm lying here imagining what it will be like.... and switch your fucking capitals off, I have enough of your shouting during the day, never mind shouting at me through text

JIAN JIA: You're such a grumpy old man Xixi

Zhan Xixi: See was that so hard?

JIAN YI: Wow I can't get He Tian and Mo Guan out of my head

Zhan Xixi: Idiot don't think of other men when we are talking about moving in together!

JIAN YI: So jealous.....

Zhan Xixi: I want you to think only of me.

JIAN YI: Xixi that's a given, you're all I think about every waking hour.

Zhan Xixi: Yeah I know. So were your eyes opened today?

JIAN YI: A bit, It's the first time I've seen sex up close and in the flesh.

Zhan Xixi: Well what did you think?

JIAN YI: It looked hot as fuck, would you be as rough with me as He Tian was with Mo Guan Shan?

Zhan Xixi: Maybe, later....

JIAN YI: It looked like Mo was in pain, He Tian is bigger than you

Zhan Xixi: Hey!