Chapter Twenty Three - Two is Company, Four is a Crowd

After a quick and awkward shower Jian Yi and Zhan Xi got dressed and decided to go to the store and buy some snacks and drinks, then they would go back and watch something on Jian Yi's big screen tv.

As they were walking back from the store Zhan Zheng Xi's phone chimed:

HE TIAN: Morning, well did you.......?

Zhan Xi: No, not that it's any of your business, but no.

HE TIAN: I'm so disappointed in you Zhan, thought you would have it all consummated by now. Never know who might come along and steal Jian Yi from you. Plenty people want him.

Zhan Xi: Like who.....?

HE TIAN: There are a few rough sorts in Mo's class who often talk about Jian Yi, about how fucking gorgeous he is.

Zhan Xi: And your point is? He is fucking gorgeous.

HE TIAN: You're no fun Zhan Zheng Xi.

Zhan Xi: What do you want He Tian?

HE TIAN: We are coming over to Jian Yi's right now.

Zhan Xi: No, wait why are you coming?

HE TIAN: Too late!

As Jian Yi and Zhan Xi walked around the corner to Jian Yi's house he could see He Tian and Mo Guan Shan waiting at the entrance of Yi's building. He Tian that smarmy git waved as they approached. Fuck.

Jian Yi stumbled to a halt, all fantasies of them cuddling up on the couch together went flying out the window. Looking over at Zhan Zheng Xi's furious face he winced. He may have invited He Tian and Mo over to his house on Thursday to watch movies, before the plan and all of this situation with Zhan Xixi even happened! Shit!

"Umm morning guys, I forgot you were coming over today, good job Xixi and I bought stuff to eat. Come in then, didn't you say you were bringing the movies He Tian?" Jian Yi looked helplessly at Zhan Xi and shrugged and mouth 'I'm sorry'.

Everyone piled into the house and soon they had the snacks on the table, the drinks were distributed and He Tian was messing with the blue ray player putting a disc in. Mo had appropriated one of the three couches, a small one. He probably thought that Jian Yi and Zhan Xi would share the large couch and he would have one small couch and He Tian would have the other small couch. Nope. As soon as He Tian got the movie started he walked over to Mo's couch and squashed in beside him, until they were glued together. Mo didn't look amused.

Jian Yi tugged Zhan Xi over to the large couch and they sat together.

"Sorry Xixi, I forgot I invited them over." Jian Yi whispered in Zhan Xixi's ear.

"Shit, it's okay we will just have to enjoy our morning still and try and forget the elephant in the room." Zhan Xi reached over and tugged Jian Yi's hair.

"Oi, I heard that fuckface, I'm right here you know." He Tian stuck a middle finger up at Zhan Xi.

"Oh I'm aware fully that you're here, just ssh and watch the movie. What are we watching anyway?" Jian Yi snuck under Xixi's arm and situated himself firmly, he snuggled up as closely as he could.

"It's a Japanese movie called Doushitemo Furetakunai....". He Tian looked at Mo, who was trying to ignore him and watch the movie.

Zhan Xi was trying to rack his brains, the title sounded so familiar! Damnit where had he heard that before. He had watched a few Japanese movies in his time, he liked to watch anime and secretly read BL manhua and manga. In fact it was He Tian who gave him his first BL book, it was called Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai.