Chapter Eight - Best Laid Plan

Zhan Zheng Xi had deliberately chosen this side of the bath which allowed him to maneuverer Jian Yi to the end with tiled walls around it, he was a very considerate boyfriend. Indicating with his finger for Jian Yi to turn around and when he did, Zhan bit his lip at the sight presented before him. Jian Yi's strong thighs were trembling and his heart clenched when he guessed the cause. Even though Jian Yi had just made them both see stars, his beloved friend was nervous.

Lifting his hands he rubbed his palms reassuringly up the back of each thigh, grinning when Jian Yi jumped. Squeezing an ass cheek each, his hands continued to slim hips and he gripped them pulling down until Jian Yi was kneeling in the water.

"Put your hands here." He guided Yi to grab the end of the bath. Squeezing soap into his hands he rubbed them together until he had a satisfactory amount of suds.

"Jian Yi I need to teach you about some things, is that okay, you will have to listen to everything I say and trust me?" When Jian Yi nodded he took a deep breath and reached between the spread thighs and grasped Yi's balls gently, cupping them and squeezing them. He rubbed the skin between the balls, nodding when Jian Yi moaned and wiggled his ass. It was reassuring the places he enjoyed being stroked, Jian enjoyed them too.

"See this place here between your balls and your ass is called the perineum and if I touch it like this it should feel nice." Jian Yi put his head down on his arms when Zhan Zheng Xi started rubbing and touching him with his soapy fingers. He was so nervous his hands were trembling. He honestly knew Xixi wouldn't hurt him, but bending over and showing someone your private places was a lot harder than he thought.

Zhan Zheng Xi pressed his perineum and rubbed it and Jian Yi was so confused he didn't know what to feel. His body was feeling pleasure because his cock hardened and his mind was balking about anyone touching down there, the feeling was odd.

"I'm going to play with your hole Jian Yi, I'll probably rub it first, then I'm going to lick you until you moan, then I'm going to see if you can take a finger or two. If you don't like anything I will stop immediately. Are you okay with me doing all of that Jian Yi?"

Jian Yi glanced over his shoulder and he looked scared, so scared Zhan Zheng Xi nearly put a halt to Jian Yi's "boyfriend training", they could just do a blowjob or another handjob he didn't care. He just wanted this first exploration to be as stress free as possible. Jian seemed to be having an internal battle, but he nodded eventually blushing profusely.

Releasing the breath he never knew he was holding he continued to press and circle Jian Yi's perineum before moving on to his beautiful hole, it was clenching, tight pink and Zhan Zheng Xi thought he was in love. He finally pressed a finger against that tight hole. Jin Yi froze again, but Xi circled and circled with his soapy finger until he felt Yi relax. He was desperate to plunge three fingers in here to ready Yi for his cock to split his hole open. He had to stop his train of thought immediately, Jian Yi needed him to be calm and gentle and he would if it killed him.

Zhan Zheng Xi was happy Yi liked his hole being rubbed because instead of being still, his ass was wiggling again and his sweetest little moans were music to his ears.

"You're so quiet! You usually never shut up, at least I know in future if I ever want you to shut the hell up, I'll touch your hole. Normally you would say "Xixi are you stupid, I love it so much, I'm going to explode!" Jian Yi laughed finally and showed him his red face.

"Xixi you idiot, I like you rubbing my hole so much, I'm literally going to explode!" Jian Yi grabbed Zhan Zheng Xi 's hand and brought it through his legs to touch his cock. He was rock hard and the tip was leaking precum. Zhan felt instant relief that Jian Yi was more on board than he gave him credit for.

"Do you think you're ready for my tongue?" He grinned when Yi nodded vigorously before going back to hiding his face in his arms. Cupping his hands in the water he rinsed off the soap, splashing Yi's ass until it was rinsed clean. Cupping his cheeks he kneaded the flesh there before leaning in and swiping his tongue over Jian Yi's twitching hole.

Jian cried out loudly at the sensation. This time there was no confusion about if this felt good or not. It felt awesome, it felt amazing having Xixi's tongue there, and he pushed back against that tongue and he moaned.

"More Xixi, more I like this so much!" Zhan felt relieved Jian Yi was feeling it, so he licked, lapped and swiped his tongue over that spasming hole until there was a constant stream of moans and keening wails. "Aaah no stop, I'm coming!"

This training they were doing was not about punishment, if Jian Yi needed to come he wasn't going to say no.

"Fuck you sound so hot when you're on the razor edge of coming! Come Jian Yi, you can come all night and I won't stop you." He flick his tongue again and again and he reached under to put his hand in front of the tip of Jain Yi's cock so he could feel the release. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jian Yi arched his back.

Zhan Zheng Xi thrust his tongue into Jian Yi's twitching pink hole, plunging it in and out twice before he felt the orgasm being wrung from Jian Yi. He shouted out and Zhan felt the hole spasm and contract around his tongue squeezing it tight. He felt the splash of come on his hand and when Yi collapsed, resting his head back on his arms, he gentled his licking to sweet kisses on each ass cheek before pulling away.

"Jian Yi are you alright?" After what seemed like an eternity Yi lifted his head around. The colour was high on his cheekbones and he was panting heavily, like he'd just ran a race.

"Xixi I want you to do that two or three times a day okay, it might be a bit inconvenient during maths class but I think we can manage." Zhan Zheng Xi snorted, before laughing out loud.

"Jian Yi you're a crazy fuck." Xixi shook his head at such an unreasonable request. Seeing as Jian Yi was in such good spirits after his orgasm, he grabbed the lube and squirted a liberal amount over several fingers and his thumb. He squirted lube on Jian Yi's hole and rubbed against the tight ring for a while.

"Are you ready for the last part of boyfriend training?"