Chapter Sixteen - Mornings are made for Lovers

Saturday came and when Zhan Zheng Xi woke up there was a text from Jian Yi.

JIAN YI: Lets go out on a date! I will come to your house.

Typical Jian Yi, impulsive was his middle name. Lying back against his pillow he closed his eyes and began drifting off again, just when he was falling asleep, his mother opened his door with her usual wide smile.

"Xi, "Jian Yi is here! Don't forget to take those tubs away with you Jian Yi! Xi! Come on you have a guest at least sit up. What have you boys got planned for today then?" She looked over at Jian Yi and patted his cheek.

"Probably just go for a walk or something, nice day." Jian Yi smiled that winning smile and you could see the love hearts in his mother's eyes.

"Do you boys need tea?" She lingered in the door. When both boys shook their heads, she finally after one last squeeze of Jian Yi's cheek, left them alone and shut the door.

"I seriously would marry your mom, she's so nice and .." whatever Jian Yi was saying was cut off when he turned around and was confronted by a face full of thunder. Zhan Zheng Xi grabbed Jian Yi by the collar and yanked him close until their noses touched.

"Oi you......". Zhan Xixi tugged him along to his bed and Zhan sat, he was still naked except for boxers. Tugging Jian Yi down he urged him to lie over his knees, ass pointing up. Then he spoke in a low voice.

"Now I believe a perverted stalker has been watching me behind my back and has entered my house again. Seeing as I caught him and I think some punishment must be doled out." Jian Yi looked at him and Zhan Xixi shook his head when Jian Yi went to speak.

"Ssh! No talking or the punishment will be worse..". Zhan Xixi put his hand on Jian Yi's fine ass and caressed it, just when Jian Yi started to relax a little, Xixi raised his hand and smacked his ass firmly. Jian Yi squeaked, it stung a little but it was more unusual than painful.

"If you enjoy it, perhaps I'm not doing it hard enough.....". He raised his hand again and smacked him harder this time, wringing a weird noise from Jian Yi. Zhan Xi thought Jian Yi was a total M and he was going to like some of the things that he planned for him.

"This is for coming into my house without me knowing." He struck again, this time his smack was lower, closer to the balls. Jian Yi buried his head against Zhan Xixi's muscled calf, gritting his teeth against the need to moan.

"This is for standing hidden and watching me without my permission." This time he smacked him on his left cheek and Jian Yi was trying not to cry out because his pain receptors were confused as hell.

"This is for watching me come." This time Zhan Zheng Xi leaned down and kissed his ass cheeks one by one, then the hand came down with a firm whack on the lower area again, then it stayed to rub and caress his upper thighs before Zhan squeezed Jian Yi's balls firmly, until Jian Yi wriggled.

"This is for coming whilst watching me and not asking my permission if you could." This time Zhan Xi brought his hand down hard on each ass cheek one after the other. He leaned down and whispered in Jian Yi's ear...

"If my family had not been here I would have stripped you bare to do this and at the end I would have thrust my fingers in your ass and relentlessly made you come until you begged me to fuck you...."

Jian Yi raised his red cheeked face and looked at Zhan Xixi like he didn't know what was going on but he was intrigued by the feelings he had experienced.

Allowing Jian Yi up he made him sit down next to him, the whole incident had taken 3 minutes. Leaning over he kissed Jian Yi softly and sweetly.

"Good Morning Jian Yi."