Chapter Forty Two - First Encounters

Jian Yi ripped off his clothes and piled them over by Xixi's so they wouldn't get wet. Tucking his hair behind his ear, he walked purposely over to his naked lover taking in the sight before him. Was this actually going to happen? They were in Zhan Zheng Xi's house, locked in his bathroom. Surely his family would be home soon and discover them, and then lectures would ensue!

"But.....Xixi, your family....I want to.......but.......". Jian Yi stood so close their toes touched.

"Just shut up, don't worry they're away at some family wedding and sister is staying over at her friends house tonight." Zhan Xi's fingers brushed the skin of Yi's hip.

"You kept that quiet." Jian Yi leaned in and licked the moisture from Xi's left nipple.

"Well someone is still injured and I was trying to restrain myself." Zhan Xi laughed at the futility of his efforts to keep his hands off his sexy boyfriend. As his other hand came to rest on Yi's ass squeezing firmly, he laughed again not a chance of him keeping his hands to himself tonight.

Jian Yi blushed and smiled that wide, radiant grin of his and Zhan Xi nearly moaned at his good fortune that this little kitty was all his.

"Now I think you were about to apologise using this." Xixi traced his lips with the tip of one finger, his lusty grin was egging him on to get started.

Jian Yi nearly jumped up and down with joy! He had his Xixi here standing still, waiting for his ministrations and he was about fit to burst he was so happy. Fuck, could he do this he had zero experience, but if he kissed everything that would make Zhan Zheng Xi feel good right?

Bulled by his plan Jian Yi dropped to his knees and then further onto his elbows and kissed the arch of one foot, licking his way to the tops of Xi's toes. He curled his tongue over them. He had been right all of this time, Zhan Xi's toes were perfect just like him. Lifting the foot up he cupped it and sucked the toes into his mouth, swiping his tongue all around.

"Fuck that feels weird! Nobody ever....Hmm....shit fuck it tickles but it feels so good!!" At Zhan Xi's shouted words Yi looked up at his flushed cheeks and the way Xi was writhing and that was it, all he wanted to do was make Zhan Zheng Xi squirm and moan and come all over!

"Xi pass me the wash cloth and the soap......". When Xi handed them to him Yi quickly lathered the cloth until it was soapy and began rubbing it all over Zhan Xi's feet, scrubbing the soles and then making his way up the calf of one leg, he rubbed the muscle and kissed where the bubbles washed away, he kissed his way around a hard knee cap, his washed the back of his knee and sunk his teeth into the firm flesh there. When Zhan Xi shouted out "Aah!" it was like a drug! He moved the cloth up further up and washing the well muscled thigh, rubbing all around the front all the way up to his hip, the bringing his cloth around to Xi's ass cheek and then all the way down the back of the thigh.

Zhan Xi's lips were parted, his face flushed and Yi was getting achingly hard just looking at him. They had both been at school all day, then cram school afterwards, they both needed to clean up, so it was his job to scrub every inch of his quivering boyfriend.

Jian Yi knelt between Zhan Xi's thighs and gently pushed the left thigh out over, then he leaned down and kissed his way from the kneecap licking his way up Xi's inner thigh, pausing to bite the firm wet flesh there. At one point he sucked the skin into his mouth leaving a red mark on Xi's lightly tanned skin.

"Hmm Jian Yi I like the way you say sorry.......". Yi wasn't sure he liked the sound of Zhan Xi's smug voice, he sounded like this was all part of his master plan. Well no Xixi this was all of his cunning plan, and Zhan Zheng Xi would be his to tease!

The wash cloth scrubbed every inch of skin, he kissed his way further up so close to Xixi's cock , but then he changed direction and washed his way over to Xi's other ass cheek then scrubbed his way down the back of the other thigh. Now his his lips and teeth licked and nipped at the tender flesh of the right inner thigh and the cloth continued scrubbing the right leg until both legs were spotless. He put more soap onto the cloth and sneakily, lightly brushed it between Zhan Xi's legs where his balls hung, Jian Yi knew Xi's eyes were closed and his head was tipped back, he couldn't see what Jian Yi was up to.