Chapter Twenty Five - If you go Down to the Woods Tonight

Zhan Zheng Xi and Jian Yi had spent a boring afternoon encompassed in cram school and then their beautiful day of togetherness was brought short by the fact that Zhan Xi had been called home for dinner, so no more sexy romps for them (which to be fair was a relief because Jian Yi wasn't sure how much spunk he had left).

The next morning was Monday and another week of manic tedium had commenced. Their entire year had exams coming in the next two weeks, so everyone had their heads down in class. Desks were overflowing with study notes, prompt cards and text books, they all were working towards their final exam next year, their final chance to get into the Universities that they dreamed of.

Jian Yi was tapping his pencil on his note book, wishing with all of his might that he and Zhan Xixi were in the same class. Although he wasn't sure how much work he'd get done, he would probably spend most of his time 'Xixi fantasying'. It was a favourite pastime after all. They were currently on study time while they waited for their next class to start, no break for Jian Yi to see Xixi until lunch time. Grabbing his phone he sent a quick message.

JIAN YI: If you were here what would you do?

Zhan Xi: Fucking study dickhead, exams two weeks time!

JIAN YI: But if you were here what would you do?

Zhan Xi: .............

JIAN YI: What would you do, come on...?

Zhan Xi: I haven't got time, bastard teacher is watching.

JIAN YI: Xixi......

Zhan Xi: Ffs probably be sitting in front of you so I could see the board better and not have to see your annoying face.

JIAN YI: So mean ZhanXixi!

Zhan Xi: If I was in the same class as you I'd be fucked

JIAN YI: Xixi..... umm I mean I'm willing to try if you want me to take your virginity, but doing it in class may be a bit too voyeuristic even for me!

Zhan Xi: Fucking dick!

JIAN YI: Language.

Zhan Xi: I'm going to kill you

JIAN YI: Come on Xixi what would you do if you were in the same class?

Zhan Xi: I would sit at the back over to the right so I could look at you all day and you would never even notice.

Jian Yi grinned, so Zhan Xi wanted to look at him, just gaze at him all day? That sounded pretty perverted. Imagine having that hot and heavy gaze over your shoulder, eyes covertly moving over every inch of his body! Jian Yi shuddered, that sounded like fun.

JIAN YI: So what would you be looking at first then?

Zhan Xi: I would be free to stare at your lean, long body. Those elegant limbs, your hands....

JIAN YI: Uh huh, my hands? You like my hands?

Zhan Xi: They're one of your best features, I stare at them all of the time when you're not looking. They're so, I don't know hot, your bony knuckles, the veins along the back of the hand, your tapered fingers how they clutch at me when we kiss.

JIAN YI: Fucking birds balls Xixi!

Zhan Xi: You asked! Now back to studying idiot! Have to go I'm going to get my phone confiscated at this rate.

Jian Yi sighed and dropped his phone back into his bag, maybe later Zhan Xi could tell him more about his plans for him, Jian Yi went back to studying, at the end of the day he had to get into the same University as Xixi, Xixi said that he wanted to live with him once they got a flat or student accommodation together. The end goal was in sight, only one more year to go!