Chapter Thirty Eight - At it Like Bunnies

Xi grabbed his worn T-shirt and mopped up come which had liberally sprayed all over his chest and abs. He tossed it to one side and put his hands back onto Yi's thighs and pressed his hips up gently.

Jian Yi sat there on top of his grinning, stupid boyfriend and gaped. Zhan Zheng Xi didn't want to.........again, did he? By the feel of his rejuvenated cock filling him up he guessed he did. No way! He was sore, his ass was stinging, if Xi moved it would probably be uncomfortable right? Yi moved fractionally, hmm he was sore but not in agony, not bleeding or humiliated. Also they didn't have any more condoms, He Tian would probably go apeshit if they messed his futon up!

"Xixi.........". Yi put his hands on top of Xi's and tried to take in what had just happened,

Zhan Zheng Xi lay looking up at Jian Yi and he hoped with all of his heart that Yi would think of this morning in the future and say with utmost certainty that they made love and it was amazing, shocking, pleasurable and most of all memorable. He looked up at Yi and tried to find the words.

"After sex for the first time, it stays with you. You know? Some people have bad experiences of regret, pain and disappointment. Some will look back on their first time fondly, knowing that they chose wisely and decided to sleep with the person they love. I'm sorry you're not my first Yi, but in my eyes you were the first person I fell in love with, you're beyond special to me. I want to remember this as my first time with you, I chose wisely." Zhan Xi watched as his boyfriend blushed so hard he had to cover his face with both hands and his slender dick perked up again.

"Birds balls Xixi I'll explode if you say stuff like that!" Yi squeaked in surprise when Zhan Xi carefully rolled him onto his back he pulled out and away from Yi's warm thighs. He scuttled over to his school bag grabbed another condom and quickly ripped the foil pack off, rolled it down and then grabbed the lube coating his hard on liberally. Zhan Xi crawled on hands and knees over to where Yi lay, moving back up his body he kissed Yi tentatively, sliding his tongue inside to play.

"Jian Yi........". He waited.

"Xixi.........?" Yi's cheeks were flushed with arousal and the sight nearly made him lose his shit.

"Can we do it again? I know you're probably overwhelmed, but I want to be inside you so badly!" This was said desperately

"Xixi shit just do it! Be very fucking gentle okay?" Yi pulled his head down so their lips could meet. They kissed and kissed until Jian Yi was so turned on he almost forgot about his stinging ass.

"I don't think I'm going to last long." Zhan Xi felt guilty when he tilted Yi's hips up, spread those cheeks with his fingers and pressed the head of his cock against Jian Yi's opening. He slid firmly back inside with three delicious thrusts.

"Aah!" That hurt, there were little burning places where he was stretched but the pain was teetering on the edge of pleasure.

"Are you okay?" Zhan Xi groaned when heat engulfed his dick and he held still so Yi could adjust. Pushing himself up on his elbows, he stroked Yi's hair back and tucked it behind his ears. He licked his dry lips, would he ever get used to how beautiful Jian Yi was?

"Go slow, it feels strange, weird it hurts but I don't want you to stop." Yi reached up and stroked Xi's cheek, he brushed his fingers against those firm lips before pressing inside. He groaned when Xi licked his fingers, his tongue lapping the pads before sucking them inside his mouth. Jian Yi felt his cock jerk against his stomach.

Zhan Xixi sat back on his thighs, which were spread widely, and brought Yi's ass between them, urging Jian Yi to drape his thighs over the top of his. Holding them firmly he withdrew completely and then pressed in until he was only halfway. Then he just gently thrust the tip and half the shaft in and out, he tilted his hips back to increase the angle of his thrusts.