Chapter Thirty Seven - It is Time!

Zhan Zheng Xi let Jian Yi set the pace, stamped down on his own aggressive lust and just went with the flow of Yi's body language. Jian Yi climbed onto his lap and soon their lips and bodies were glued together, arms clutching and caressing any flesh they encountered, Yi's hands were under his T-shirt stroking the muscles of his back. Jian Yi had either forgotten that Mo and Tian were there, had seen them leave the apartment or he was so lost to sensation that he was past caring. Xi hoped it was the second one.

Zhan Xi groaned against Yi's lips when he started grinding his hard on against Xi's, their hips were undulating, the thin material of their boxers and jogging bottoms were little barrier. When Jian Yi pushed back he nearly groaned but tamped it down, if Yi wanted to stop he was fully prepared to! He groaned in relief when his T-shirt was tugged over his head and Jian Yi kissed his way down the column of his neck, sweet hot kisses which were doing nothing for his erection. Yi nibbled on his collarbone and then licked it to soothe away the sting.

Jian Yi pushed him until his back rested against the futon and his lips were immediately drawn to Xi's small, brown nipples. Yi kissed them and then his tongue swirled around the nub before he bit it gently.

"Aah, hmm!" Zhan Xi was incoherent for a while when Jian Yi moved from one nipple to the other, feasting until Zhan Xi couldn't stand it any longer. The whole time Xi made sure to keep his hands non-threatening on Yi's thighs, he wanted to make sure the message was clear. This early morning his body was Yi's to do with as he pleased, if Yi wanted him to do something he would, but before that he would wait.

Jian Yi paused briefly to kiss his lips, before he made the return journey back down his torso. Yi licked and bit his abs lovingly, he never stopped his ministrations, and when he tugged Zhan Xi's boxers and joggers down and off his feet, Xi groaned when his cock bounced and landed on his stomach, the head nestling near his belly button. Jian Yi gazed at his body, his eyes drawn to his hard, glistening cock. Suddenly Yi stood up and stripped off his clothes, leaving himself gloriously bare. His body was a thing of beauty and Zhan Xi couldn't help the gasp that left his lips, what he wouldn't give to worship that body, but this wasn't about his desires.

He made sure Jian Yi could feel his eyes on him though.

"You're fucking beautiful Yi, I love you." He nudged the little bottle of lube over, so that Jian Yi could clearly see it and palmed the condom. He watched as Yi's pupils blew wide and he knelt down onto the futon next to Zhan Xi's hips to pick up the bottle.

"Jian Yi have you ever played with yourself, before we got together?" He was merely planting the seed, but when Jian Yi blushed and nodded, he said boldly "Would you be able to show me please?" Zhan Xi gathered from their previous times together that Jian Yi had maybe rubbed his own hole before, but had never put his own fingers inside.

Jian Yi's eye's sparked with love and lust, he knew that Xi was giving him the chance to get himself ready, he didn't want to scare him and for that he kissed him gently and whispered "Lie still."

"I won't move a muscle unless you ask me to." Zhan Xi put his hands at his sides.

Jian Yi swung a leg over Xi's hips and straddled those muscled thighs. He blushed seven shades of red and poured the lube onto the first three fingers of his right hand. Then he poured some lube onto Zhan Xi's cock and used his left hand to stroke it all over, rubbing the shaft up and down slowly.

"Hmm, that feels amazing!" Zhan Xi was so engrossed that he almost missed the moment Jian Yi reached around and started to rub his hole. Xi watched as Yi's mouth dropped open a little, he could tell it was starting to feel good, because Yi's face grew flush with pleasure. Xi wished he could see his boyfriend's fingers on his own hole, but he was secretly pleased he couldn't see, it might have sent him over the edge.