Chapter Thirty Nine - Discussions over Lunch

Zhan Zheng Xi was sitting in class checking over his homework for the next lesson. With all of the distractions he had last night whilst he completed the quiz, he wouldn't be surprised if he had missed a question or had made an epic mistake. After all he had worked under difficulties, Jian Yi's roaming foot made it hard to concentrate!

Thinking of Jian Yi brought a secret smile to his face, he had to cover his mouth otherwise the whole class would see the telltale curl of his lips, what a disgustingly happy grin! It was so polar opposite of his normal demeanour, so out of character for his face to stretch into an involuntary smile, he was willing himself to stop thinking about this morning and everything that had happened. Every time he did he had to pinch himself, had that actually happened?! It actually bloody happened, he made love to Jian Yi and it wasn't in his fevered dreams. He was a happy fucking dude right now.

Taking out his phone he messaged Yi.

Zhan Xi: How are you feeling?

JIAN YI: Xixi! It's bit uncomfortable to be honest.

Zhan Xi: A bit?

JIAN YI: Of course I'm sore, but there's something worse

Zhan Xi: Birds balls! What's wrong? Do you need a doctor? We can go to the hospital after school!

JIAN YI: Erm calm down, no it's just it feels like you're still inside me, it's a weird sensation.

Zhan Xi: I've heard that it can be like that if it's your first time being "invaded".

JIAN YI: Your ex girlfriends tell you that?

Zhan Xi: .............. what answer can I give that won't end up pissing you off?

JIAN YI: It's ancient history, I'm not completely oblivious that you've done more "invading" than me

Zhan Xi: Maybe you're just overly aware of it because I'm huge.

JIAN YI: Yes, your thing was so big it's left a permanent ghost cock inside of me......

Zhan Xi: I knew it. Want to meet for lunch?

JIAN YI: Don't I always every day?

Zhan Xi: No meet me at the back of the school gardens.

JIAN YI: Is this a date?

Zhan Xi: It could be.

JIAN YI: Then you can buy lunch, see you later big dick.

Zhan Xi hid his grin behind his hand again, fucking Jian Yi always trying to get the last word in!

———————————————————-

Zhan Zheng Xi was sitting with his back against the school garden wall, waiting nervously for Jian Yi to arrive. He had already run to the cafeteria to buy sandwiches and water and then sprinted back. His nervousness was making him laugh, this was his best friend for fucks sake, they had met for lunch every day (sick days didn't count) since they were kids, this was completely normal..........but it fucking wasn't! It was so far removed from normal, because his heart was beating in his throat and he was struggling to hold the sandwich boxes his hands were sweating like crazy.

When Yi walked around the corner and spotted him sitting there Xi's smile stretched from ear to ear. Jian Yi blushed! He could see it from here, then Yi's face split into a matching grin as he walked closer to Zhan Xi.

"Hey." Jian Yi sat closely to him, their shoulders brushed together and Yi opted to mirror Zhan Xi's crossed legged pose, their knees nudged intimately.

"Hey" Zhan Xi took a moment to gaze at the glory that was Yi, with his soft blond hair, high cheek bones and that full lower lip. He was desperate to push him down and kiss him until they were both panting.

"Xixi.........". Jian Yi was caught in that hot gaze and was helpless to look away, Xi's eyes were full of dark lusty intent, the things those eyes promised made Yi tremble.

"Shit I want to kiss you." Zhan Xi lifted a hand with trembling fingers and stopped just shy of touching Yi's lips. Gasping he drew his hand back and thrust a sandwich at his boyfriend instead.

"Erm tuna, just what I wanted." Jian Yi took the sandwich and flushed wishing with all his might that they were anywhere else but school.

Zhan Xi threw a bottle of water to Yi and lifted his hand settling for ruffling those soft locks and rubbing Yi's head for a while.

"You did say once that touching your hair would put me in a good mood, but I am picturing in my mind rubbing something much harder." Xi ruffled Yi's hair really hard his grin was wicked.

"Oww! Hey don't mess up my hair Xixi!" Laughing Jian Yi pushed his hand away and opened his sandwich, taking a bite he turned to find Xi's eyes watching his mouth and in particularly the way his tongue flicked out to catch crumbs or to lick his lips clean.

"This is torture." Zhan Xi piled his sandwich and water bottle onto his lap to hide his hard on. The cold water bottle helped a little.

"I feel like I can't look you in the eye, if I do I just want to stare at you and think about what we did this morning. I still can't believe you're mine Xi." Jian Yi nudged Xi's shoulder with his.

"Aah! There you go again saying things when you think you're safe from me! I'm sure you do it on purpose!" Zhan Xi pinched his temples and thought of all the delicious things he would do to Jian Yi when he was back to full fitness physically and mentally.

"Hmm?" Jian Yi looked confused.

"I want to spank you until you squirm and beg for more, I want to tie you to a chair and go down on you until you wail from the need to come then I'm going to jerk you off until you're so on edge you cry for release and then I leave you there wanting, I want to bend you over and tease your balls and ass with my tongue, I'm going to rim you until you come all over your face and hair! Sorry, did I say that out loud?" Zhan Xi was breathing heavily by the time he had finished his rant.

Jian Yi's eyes were wide, to think Xixi wanted to do all of those naughty kinky things with him and to be truthful he didn't care, he wanted to do all of those things and more. The thought of being rimmed until he came on his face sounded intriguing, there was so much to explore with boyfriend's fantasies. He hoped they could try it all soon.

"Xixi I think I would like it if you kissed every inch of my body, don't leave a single place un-kissed." Jian Yi ate another slice of his sandwich and looked at Zhan Xi out the corner of his eye.

Zhan Zheng Xi was instantly brought back to the present real situation and the very real Jian Yi sitting next to him. Yes he wanted to dominate his boyfriend, but he had to remember at the end of the day what they had now was a relationship. Fantasies aside Jian Yi was his partner now, he had to think of his wants and needs as well as his own. If Yi wanted tender he could do that...... for a while. Hmm was there anything sexier than Jian Yi's crying face? They had years to find out.

"I could kiss every millimetre if you like, yup. Perhaps I should lick you too while I am kissing? Save time." The two boys were leaning their shoulders against each other as they whispered to each other.

"I would love that, I want to do it to you too." Jian Yi peeked out the corner of his eye again. It wasn't that he wanted to take charge or be "top", he just wanted to lick Xixi all over and make him squirm and come buckets too. That sounded fucking epic.

"All over?" Zhan Xi raised an eyebrow. He'd never considered that his boyfriend would want to do things to his body that had never been done before. Did Jian Yi want to lick EVERYWHERE?!

"Everywhere." There was a glint in Yi's eyes.

Fuuuucccckkkk!