Chapter Thirty Five - Shameless

Once school was finished (and they had apologised to He Tian a million times) they all gathered at the school gate for the walk to He Tian's.

"Xixi! Urgh my brain is broken, I hate Monday's I have too much maths on a Monday!" Jian Yi put his head dramatically on Xi's shoulder.

"Hey, I know that was brutal, the work is definitely getting harder and there's just a fucking ridiculous quantity, next year will be worse." Zhan Xi gently patted Jian YI's head.

Zhan Xi's phone buzzed, he was reluctant to look at it his mother had sent relentless texts today, teasing him. He got it out and he looked at the screen.

"I got the a text from my dad....." Zhan Xi stopped and showed everyone the screen.

Dad: Wow son thanks for making your mother's day, I remember when I would stand in from of Grandpa and I would say stuff like "We are going to the library to finish our dissertation, won't be out too late!" Aww that's how you ended up coming along!

Zhan Xi grimaced, Jian Yi patted his arm, Mo hide his grin behind a hand and He Tian burst out laughing. Idiot. They started walking again.

"He Tian, Mo why didn't you tell us you had been going out for two years now?" Jian Yi tried not to sound too hurt that they had kept something from him, but it was their business.

"Blame me." Mo Guan Shan put up his hand.

"Yes blame him, no stupid there's nothing to be blamed for." He Tian put his arm around Mo in what looked like a friendly clasp.

"I hated my feelings for this asshole and wanted nothing to do with them. I never understood why he liked me, I was just confused every time he was nice to me, after he had spent most of his time beating me up and bullying me. I told him to fuck off on numerous occasions when he confessed to me." Mo talked as they walked.

Jian Yi was amazed, that was probably the most Mo Guan Shan had ever said to him.

"Luckily I'm a relentless bastard." He Tian squeezed him close briefly.

"Sometimes I don't feel so lucky. The group of people I was hanging about with were not exactly the most tolerant of people. I never wanted to come out, or tell anyone about this stalker and me. So I didn't rush to sing it from the roof tops, even to you guys. Don't take it personally." Jian Yi shrugged it made sense.

"Stalker is such a viscous word. Come on we're nearly there." As they walked they discussed a plan of action. Shitty homework first. Food second, drinks and then gaming.

Jian Yi was conscious that his mother had given him a break, she was trusting him to be a grown up and he now felt slightly sick because he didn't want to let her down. Would it stop him from kissing Zhan Xi at every possible moment that Mo and He Tian's backs were turned? Nope!

When they reached He Tian's apartment they all drew lots for maximum use of time. Mo got started preparing the pork ribs, He Tian got a beers out of the fridge and placed one beside Mo. He Tian squeezed his ass while he was there and nearly got stabbed in the process by a large paring knife. He delivered Jian Yi's and placed Zhan Xixi's next to his pile of homework. His own beer he sipped as he wandered around.

Zhan Xi was currently naked in He Tian's shower as he had drawn first lot, Jian Yi was struggling to concentrate because he kept picturing Xi rubbing his soapy cloth everywhere! Concentrate'. Yi was stuck with starting his homework.

He Tian was in charge of getting the game consoles set up and the guest futons laid out on his spacious floor, next he hassled Mo for a few minutes by not helping with the food. This made Mo Guan Shan very mad.

"Fucking He Tian! Go start your homework with Jian, you're about as much use as tits on fish!" Mo was red faced while he ranted and He Tian just grinned madly, happy with the carnage he had wrought. Sitting down at the low table with Jian Yi he put his head down and just blazed through his homework like it was nothing. Jian Yi was only three quarters done when Zhan Zheng Xi came out of the bathroom sexy bare feet, loose blue jogging bottoms, a white T-shirt and a black towel around his neck. His new shorter hair suited him, it was nearly dry. Jian Yi gazed at his boyfriend, lost in delicious fantasy in his head.

"Hey idiot finish your homework!" Xixi came and sat across from him and made a start on his own homework. Mo Guan Shan had now finished and had everything cooking in the oven and on the hob. Swigging his beer back, it was his turn to use the bathroom next and he went in and closed the door behind him.

"Finished." He Tian stacked his homework books together and put them in his bag. Finishing his beer, he got up and smiled at Jian Yi and Zhan Xi.

"Seems a shame not to speed things up by sharing the shower." He Tian just sauntered off towards the bathroom. Jian Yi blushed and looked at Zhan Xi who had put his head down and started to do his own homework.

Jian Yi heard the click of the door shutting and the lock turned loudly. After a few seconds Mo's voice could be clearly heard.

"Oi, wait your turn fucking He Tian!", Jian Yi could hear the low timber of Tian's voice and then the sharper tone of Mo, but he couldn't make out what they were saying. He didn't know what He Tian had threatened Mo with, but they both remained in the bathroom.

Jian Yi was desperately trying to hear what was going on, what were they up to in there? His neck craned closer to the bathroom in case he could hear anything

"Oi pervert." Jian Yi jumped he had forgotten all about Xixi across the little table from him. He had the grace to look guilty and put his head down and finish the last two questions on his quiz.

"Hey!" Jian Yi glanced up, a questioning look on his face. Xixi's face was red and he realised belatedly that his sock covered foot had crept up Zhan Xi's thigh and was now (without him noticing) kneading Xi's cock through his jogging bottoms.

"Umm sorry I just self consciously did it, you're trying to concentrate." Jian Yi drew his foot away red faced too and placed his completed homework in his bag.

"Why are you such a pervert? Anything sets you off then I get dragged into it too." Zhan Xi reached for Yi's foot and put it back where it was snuggling against Xi's hard on, them he straightened his own leg and wiggled his bare toes against Jian Yi's cock.

"Aah careful don't move too much. You're just as bad, I saw your face when we listened to them last time, you were fucking turned on." Jian Yi whispered the last part.

"At least I wasn't hanging over the door peeking at them fucking!" Xixi whispered back whilst pressed his toes on the head of Yi's erection. Hmm!

"Aah, hmm, no let me cover my mouth!"

Jian Yi froze when he heard Mo's low urgently whispered words. Whatever He Tian was doing to Mo Guan Shan he couldn't reply, his mouth was clearly occupied with more pleasurable things. Jian Yi wanted to hear what was happening so badly, the curiosity was literally killing him.

Zhan Zheng Xi rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's current disregard for their host's privacy. He was pleased that Jian Yi was feeling better, if he was back to his old voyeur ways. When He Tian had suggested they do this to keep Jian Yi's mind off of what had happened to him, he jumped at it, he even told their moms about his reasoning, even they agreed Jian Yi would recover quicker if we was surrounded by supportive friends and family. This wasn't quite what he had in mind.

"Sorry." Jian Yi looked contrite, he had to stop being such a pervert. "Do you think they're going to be much longer? I really need to.....um get cleaned up."

Zhan Xi put his homework away and and sipped his beer. He stretched his foot out under the table again and pressed firmly against Jian Yi's shaft.

"Do you need to sort a troublesome thing out?" He grinned when Yi pushed his foot away groaning.

"Aah! Stop it Xixi, they must be finished now right?" Jian Yi jumped when the bathroom door opened and two clean looking boys came out. He Tian was looking smug and Mo's expression was a mixture of fury and post orgasmic bliss. Jian Yi ran to the bathroom and slammed the door.

Zhan Xi felt keen frustration at the fact that he couldn't go in there and give Jian Yi a 'hand'.