Chapter Twenty Six - Not All Heroes Wear Capes

Jian gaped at the crazy person in front of him.

"Look at you, you're so fucking attractive no wonder we got caught in your sticky gay web." Jian Yi was starting to get scared. The other two boys nodded in agreement.

"Look at this skin!" Pierced boy ripped open Jian Yi's shirt and stroked a hand over his chest and abs. "It's like satin! I'm helplessly drawn to it, I'm being enthralled by your gay charms." He snorted and laughed along with the tall boy. The gelled boy was surprisingly quiet.

"What about you, are you just going to stand there and go along with this?" Jian Yi desperately tried and get someone on his side.

"I'm just here to watch." Kindred souls! The gelled boy had a softer voice and Jian Yi felt like he wasn't quite as on board as the other two.

"That's enough chatting." The tall one jerked Jian Yi's head back and leaned in to plunder his mouth in an invasive kiss, he thrust his tongue too deep and Jian Yi thought he was going to be sick. No! No, this was not happening to him! This disgusting fuck was not kissing the lips that Zhan Xixi had lovingly touched only yesterday afternoon. No!

Jian Yi began to struggle in earnest, he shook his head to try and dislodge the lips that were roughly kissing him. The tall boy merely took his teeth to the cut on Jian Yi's lip and bit it hard enough to wrench a cry from him. Blood started to ooze down his chin, and the taller boy laved at the cut with his tongue making it sting, was he not not worried Jian Yi had HIV?

When the bastard finally pulled away Jian Yi spat and wretched. Then the boy leaned down and licked Jian Yi's nipple, pulling away he twisted it hard until Jian Yi cried out, then he sunk his teeth into the pectoral muscle above the poor abused nipple and bit him hard enough to leave bloody teeth marks. The boy pulled his fist back and punch him in the kidney and then punched his ribs again and again.

"No, stop aah no, no more!" Jian Yi was crying, tears ran down his face.

"Fuck, that voice of his turns me on." The taller boy groaned and squeezed his crotch lewdly. "Shame we can't mess his pretty face up too much, we are under strict instructions not to hit you anywhere too visible to the eye, nothing which can't be covered up by your uniform once we are done. Can't have the teachers thinking you weren't willing to go along with our plan."

The taller boy then started unfastening Jian Yi's trousers, he yanked them down to his feet along with his boxers, leaving him naked from the waist down.

"Holy shit, look at that so beautiful, it's making my mouth water!" The pierced guy groaned and adjusted himself, he was obviously hard.

"Let me go, please, I'll tell the teachers anything you want me to, please let me go! I'll tell them that it was all me, I'll tell them I'm gay and I was harassing you all, I'll tell them exact what you told me to say, I'll leave if that's what everyone wants I will leave! Please just stop don't do anything you will regret." Jian Yi was shaking this was bullshit, this was bullshit!

The taller boy grinned and nodded, his gaze was running over Jian Yi lustfully. He was obviously determined to humiliate and hurt Jian Yi as much as possible, because he suddenly grabbed Yi's balls in a fist and began squeezing.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh! No, no,no, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts. Stop!" Jian Yi shouted in pain as his balls were squeezed in a vice like grip. He was begging the boy to stop, why wouldn't he stop?

The boy eventually got bored and he pulled his hand away and started to walk around to the back of his friends, behind Jian Yi. Jian Yi collapsed forward, his weight being held up by the other two boys, his balls felt like the here going to explode but not in a remotely good way. The taller boy reached out his fingers and traced his fingers over the marks on his hips from Zhan Xixi's fingers, he pushed Jian Yi's ass cheeks apart and inspected the ass hole.

"You've already let somebody fuck you today? What a slut." He traced the kiss mark left of his right ass cheek and then rudely and without Jian Yi's consent at all he rubbed his finger there.

"Hmm it's soft, I bet it would feel amazing to just stick my dick in here, I bet it would slide in because your such a slut, you loose assed whore." Without prior warning the tall boy pushed three fingers dryly past the protesting ring of muscle of Jian Yi's ass and something tore. The evil boy smiled widely when Yi shouted and cried.

"No, no, no, no you can't, you cant, that's not yours, fuck off, get off! I'll scream this fucking place down until someone comes!" Jian Yi warned the boys and glared at them with his eyes promising retribution.

"Oh shut the fuck up gay boy. Your ass is mine as the saying goes,". He cackled at his own jokes.

"Oi Jung this isn't what we planned, you said just beat him up!" The gelled haired boy finally spoke up.

"So what is going on here, can anyone join in?" The boys looked up as He Tian strolled up to them, he was filming the whole scene on his phone.

"Haha good one He Tian I think we should film this so I can watch it later to jerk off to. Also be nice to send it as a memento to your boyfriend, what's his name again? Zhan Zheng Xi wasn't it? Wonder if he'll want to fuck your used ass when I'm finished with it....." The boy laughed.

"Are you joining in He Tian?" The boy stood behind Jian Yi and grabbed his hair pulling his torso up by it until they were standing. He let go and put a finger under Jian Yi's bloody chin. "Hmm look at that crying face, how can you resist?"

"Hmm tempting but he's not my type anymore, in fact this whole scenario is fucking distasteful." He Tian smiled that smile Jian Yi had seen him use when he got everything his own way.

"What on earth is going on here!?" Mo Guan Shan and the vice principal had walked in on a scene from a horror movie, Jian Yi started to cry in earnest.

"Get off me! Get off me!" He was screaming it. He Tian realised belatedly that the tall ass hole still had his fingers wedged in Jian Yi. He zoomed in with his camera.

"Gotcha, I would say you're fucked." He typed something on his phone and pressed send, then he whispered for the three stunned boys ears only. "Someone will be in contact later, you know me, you know who I am." All three boys paled and were shaken.

The vice principle immediately called the principal, the police, the boys parents and He Tian called an ambulance for Jian Yi who was ashen when he was taken to hospital. He Tian and the police spoke briefly and it transpired he had come upon the scene quite some time ago, and had filmed a lot more than the shitty boys realised. He got everything on camera, even them forcing Jian Yi to agree to allegations and to leave the school. When shown the video the principal was horrified, what on earth had been brewing in this school, he through his school was progressive, but obviously he was wrong. There were still bigots out there who held such archaic beliefs to heart.

He Tian walked over to Mo and when no one was looking he gripped Mo's hand, he was shaking. He closed his eyes.

"Thank you for coming so quickly Mo." He squeezed Mo's hand at the thought of something so horrible happening to his boyfriend.

"Shit, How could I not? Jian Yi and Zhan Zheng Xi helped me out when I was in trouble, I owe them so much. How bad was it?" Mo was shocked when he'd got Tian's desperate text asking Mo to 'come now Jian Yi in trouble and bring the principal or vice principal'. Looking at him now he realised how freaked out He Tian looked. He got the impression that nothing phased He Tian, like he had seen too much for someone so young.

"Can we not talk about it, not yet. I don't want to remember that any time soon." He turned around and walked through the door and into the large gym. Opening his phone he nodded at the text he received back "We are on it." Made him feel slightly better that his friends attackers wouldn't be so smug for long. Opening a new message page he messaged Zhan Xi.

HE TIAN: Jian Yi is hurt and is on his way to hospital, he's okay but he needs you at the hospital NOW.

He Tian put his phone away. He felt like shit for not telling Zhan Zheng Xi any further details, but he felt it was Jian Yi's place to tell Zhan about what had transpired in the gym storage room. Looking behind him he saw Mo Shan Guan walking towards him. When they both left the gym, shock was setting in.