Chapter Forty One - A Few Home Truths

Jian Yi sat frozen for a second, what the fuck just happened? How long had he been dating Zhan Zheng Xi? He had already pissed him off enough for him to just walk out and leave him? Oh great, well done Jian Yi, good job, next time tell him he doesn't love you just to spice things up even further. What an utter cluster fuck.

Throwing down some money onto the counter to cover the cost of their dinner, Yi grabbed his coat and bag then walked out of the ramen store. When he got to the street he looked both ways, which way had Zhan Xixi gone? It was difficult to see through the crowd, the area near the station was thick with people milling about, enjoying the coolness of the evening after the baking heat of the day. He was starting to panic, where should he start looking? Xi was a creature of habit after all and he always walked home from cram school, the road he normally walked along would be easy to find. Hoping that he was right, Jian Yi started walking as fast as his ribs allowed him to towards the underpass near Xi's house.

He tried not to dwell on his fuck up and tried to rationalise what he could say in his defence. He muttered to himself as he walked up the road.

"Sorry Xixi I am a complete tool." That could work.
"Sometimes the things that come out of my mouth don't match what my stupid brain says." Hmm.
"You know I'm a selfish, thoughtless shit, come on please forgive me Xi."

Jian Yi had barely finished murmuring about the last statement for when he finally caught up with his boyfriend, when he heard a voice behind him.

"The last one."

Jian Yi stopped dead and Xixi ploughed right into his back. He heard a viscous curse behind him and before he knew what was happening Xi was propelling him down a quiet road which lead towards their district. Jian Yi was nervous as they walked together in silence towards Xi's building, shouldn't Xixi be railing at him for being an inconsiderate asshole?

He looked over and thought about the lanky frame Xi had at the beginning of high school. He was now stretching and broadening out, those shoulders were to die for and that mouth watering wedged torso lead to a trim waist. Shit Xi was getting hotter by the day, there was no fucking way he was letting his gorgeous boyfriend get away from him. No fucking way! He'd waited too long to mess up now by pushing him away with careless words. Let Zhan Xi fall back into the arms of some airhead girl? No fucking way!!!

"Xixi I'm......". Jian Yi was cut off when Xi held up a hand to silence him and he kept walking up to the main door and let himself in. Jian Yi followed closely after him, he wasn't going to leave Zhan Xi to stew overnight on his words, they were having it out now. Jian Yi walked behind his friend to make sure there was no chance of Xixi slamming the door in his face.

When Xi got to his door and opened it, Jian Yi pushed inside too. The place seemed all quiet, no one appeared to be in, score.

"Xi I...". Zhan Zheng Xi held his hand up again. Jian Yi started to get annoyed, for fuck sake let him at least apologise!

Jian Yi's mouth dropped open when Zhan Xixi just walked away from him without a glance backwards and headed down the corridor towards the bathroom. Xi opened the door and walked inside, then there was silence. Jian Yi blushed maybe he just really needed the toilet and that's way he was rushing home and didn't want to talk, that made sense. He started to whistle nervously when the silence stretched out, but soon curiosity won out and he crept forward.

When he sneaked a look around the bathroom door frame Yi was standing at the toilet having a piss. They had gone together at the toilets a million times before and Jian Yi had ogled Xi's cock many times with quick sideway glances, but this was infinitely more intimate. Watching how Xi's shaft hardened a little when he pissed was a little shocking, did he do that? He'd never noticed. This was low even for him, it was something that a couple would share without thought, if they moved in together they would see each other like this all the time. Jian Yi flushed, so embarrassing!!

Xi shook himself then flushed and washed his hands. He stripped off all of his clothes, leaving himself gloriously naked he walked to the shower and switched it on, waiting until it grew warm and steam filled the room. Jian Yi's mouth was watering, that ass! Sweet heaven, he was drooling at the thought of clutching it, biting the cheeks, squeezing them with his hands and licking that place where the buttock met thigh. He had imagined what it would be like to have Xi at his mercy to lick him from head to toe, he had spent many a sweaty, lust filled night jacking off to fantasies.

When Xi stood under the spray his skin began to glisten with moisture, the hard muscles bunched and shifted when he moved until he was completely wet. Yi winced at how instantly hard he became, but with Zhan Zheng Xi it had always been the same, he had always had that effect on him since he was about 12 or 13. Xi had been the star of his wet dreams for as long as he could remember. When Zhan Xi reached up, slicked his wet hair back from his face Jian Yi nearly fainted at the sight of Xi's awesome abs, obliques and traps.

Was Xi doing this to torture him? Well it was working!

When Zhan Xi turned around and faced Jian Yi, his eyes were clouded with a mixture of anger and desire, his cock was getting harder and harder and when Xi grasped it, pumping his fist, Jian Yi groaned loudly giving up on trying to hide. Yi jumped when Xi's low voice rumbled in the stillness.

"I have been jerking off to fantasies of you for years now, when I was balls deep in a girl I would imagine what it would be like to fuck your hole until it squeezed me dry. When I was lying next to your sleeping body I could barely think because my heart would be pounding in my throat as I eased your bottoms down enough so I could see a little of your hair and soft shaft. It was enough I got mine out and all it took was me touching the bare skin of your hip with my cock head and I would come so hard onto your velvet skin it left me ruined. I loved defiling you without you knowing, I would wipe the come off and tug your bottoms up then sleep like the dead because the orgasm would be so draining. At school after standing watching you piss I would often go straight to a stall and pound one out, all because you make me so hard and horny I don't know what to do half the time." The entire time Xi spoke his fist stroked his shaft in a slow sensual rhythm.

Jian Yi was speechless, his feet were glued to the spot.

"Do you know how much I want you, or how long I've wanted you for? Since we were 13 probably, when we got into the bath together one time I had to get out and leave because I was hard as a rock for the first time and it was all because I fucking wanted you Jian Yi. I already loved you, I have always known how to do that, but I also wished with all of my heart that I could make love to you until you realised I'm equally adapt at 'want' as I am at 'love'."

Jian Yi watched as his boyfriend's eyes turn dark. Zhan Zheng Xi really did want him.

"You're the one Jian Yi, never forget it. I never want to hear you doubting my feelings for you again, got it asshole? Idiot Jian Yi do I need to spell it out any further?". Now Xi looked angry! It made Yi quiver with need.

"No, no. I get it loud and clear Xixi." Jian Yi gulped why did this feel so hot, the air felt electric like a light electric shock was zapping him all over his tender skin, across the tips of his swollen nipples android the tip of his dick.

"About fucking time. Now lock the door, take off your clothes and get over here and apologise........with your mouth." Xi smiled then. It was an evil smile, which nearly sent him running for the hills. Nearly.