Chapter Twelve - Silence is a Virtue

After their talk Jian Yi felt lighter than he had ever had in his adult life, like he had nothing more to worry or stress about with regard to his feelings for Zhan Zheng Xi, finally they were both thinking clearly. He suddenly felt euphoric, was this how it felt for straight people who could fall in love so easily and openly, he knew they had a tough time ahead of them, being gay in an Asian country was probably one of the most taboo things to live with. Perhaps they should move to the UK or Germany, gay people were allowed to marry in quite a few countries now.

Jian Yi cleared his throat and shook his head, woah he'd gone from thinking about them just starting to go out and to thinking about moving somewhere they could get married, 0 to 100 in 10 seconds, that wasn't creepy at all! He snorted at his silliness and he sat on his bed, Zhan Xixi raised an eyebrow at him but he waved a hand to indicate it was nothing.

It was nearly midnight and the house was still and quiet, after all the things they had done to each other today and now all the things they had said to each other, Jian Yi felt exhausted but at the same time completely wide awake.

Zhan Zheng Xi shuffled over on his knees, muscled his body in between Jian Yi's thighs, and put his arms around his boyfriend to give him a hug.

"Are you okay Jian Yi, you look totally overwhelmed." Jian Yi let out a sigh and leaned his head on Xixi's shoulder, letting his body go boneless.

"I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'm weary, but I feel like I want to stay up all night and talk to you." He smiled as a thought popped in his head, he knew exactly what would make them sleepy (or Zhan Zheng Xi at least). He pushed Xixi to his feet and swapped their positions, so Zhan was sitting and he was kneeling at feet.

Zhan was hard in seconds. He wondered how many times Xixi had dreamed of him in this position? Maybe he deserved to have his fantasy fulfilled after everything he'd been through.

"So I think in comparison to me, you're a little behind on the orgasm quota, what your four times to my three hundred." He whipped off his T-shirt and threw it away, then he urged Xixi to lift his ass so he could pull his sweats and boxers all the way down to his ankles. Jian Yi sat back on his heels to take in the sight.

"I love this part." He reached out with both hands and stroked Zhan Zheng Xi's sides leading down the the lower abs and his very visible V, there were veins closer to the groin area and Zhan Zheng Xi 's cock was hard, curving up heavily towards his belly button. Jian Yi loved this area because it was unmistakably the most masculine part, not his cock, but the shape of his muscular stomach and hips.

"Shit you turn me on, but this isn't about me, it's about you. Can you help me by keeping my hair out of the way?" Jian Yi grinned when Zhan Xixi sat up very straight and spread his thighs wide to make way for Jian Yi to kneel closer, then he eagerly grasped that long silky hair, stroking it a lot first before taking it in his fist.

"Thank you." He'd never given anyone head or received it himself but he'd watched enough gay porn to have a fair idea where would feel good if he were to kiss, lick or suck it. Jian Yi flushed 7 shades of red before taking Xixi's cock firmly in his hand. He stroked the head tracing his fingers around the ridge, when Xixi's cock twitched he guess he was on the right track.

When he finally got up the guts he leaned in with his tongue and laved the underside of the head, looking up he met Zhan Xi's eyes and he was instantly aroused at what he saw. Xixi's eyes were desperate, like he would die if Jian Yi didn't continue, when he circled his tongue all around the head and pressed his tongue into the urethra, Zhan Zheng Xi's hips shot up and his grip on Yi's hair tightened slightly, it was so erotic!

He found out that watching his friend's expression was almost as pleasurable as if he was the one on the receiving end. He pressed the shaft to a Xi's stomach and licked it all the way from the bottom up the thick ridge he could feel it throb under his tongue where the come was building, then licked all the way to the top. Xixi was gasping and he thought he looked awfully close.

"Jian Yi.....". Yes he sounded like he was going to blow. Zhan's balls were drawn up tight, they looked painfull, he licked one ball sucking on it until Xixi moaned loudly.

"Zhan Xixi ssh! you're too loud!" He finally sucked Xi into his mouth trying to take as much in as possible, it was the most amazing feeling having Xixi throbbing in his mouth, he sucked and bobbed his head up and down. He obviously wasn't going fast enough because Zhan Zheng Xi started thrusting into his mouth, helplessly gripping his hair. When he thrust too deep Jian Yi gagged and pulled back.

"Aah, fuck I'm sorry I can't help it, no Jian Yi I'm coming, stop I'll come in your mouth,". Jian Yi ignored him and concentrated all his movements on the head, sucking and licking relentlessly underneath until Xi cried out "Hmm aah Jian Yi!" He grabbed his head and thrust in deep and spilled his come all over Jian Yi's tongue and down his throat.

"Fuck, fuck, it's so good Hmm." He shuddered and shuddered falling back on the bed panting. He lifted his head wearily and looked down at Jian Yi's face.

"Er Jian Yi what's wrong, you look strange....." He groaned that was amazing. He came so much, frowning he looked at his friend. Jian Yi was kneeling between his knees and his eyes were wide, his mouth clenched tight. Zhan Zheng Xi finally clicked.

"You have to spit it out, I think swallowing is a more advanced thing when you're more comfortable with sex and me, and I think...". Zhan Xixi gaped when Jian Yi swallowed and grinned at him.

"Ewww that's just a bit different, Urgh does this mean I've passed my exam and I can be classed as advanced level?" He crawled up Zhan Zheng Xi and collapsed on his chest. Xixi grinned and kissed the top of his head.

"That was amazing Jian Yi, it surpassed all of my expectations." He brought Yi's head up and gently kissed his lips. "I think it's time we went to bed, we don't want your mom bursting in and finding us passed out."

He got up pulled his boxers and sweats back on and reluctantly left Jian Yi lying there, he was sprawled out on the sheets like sin, his hair spread out on his pillow. His torso was still bare, his fine muscles and pale skin were beyond sexy and he had a wicked smile on his tired face.

"Goodnight Jian Yi." He walked over to the futon and lay down on it.

"Goodnight Zhan Xi." Jian Yi blushed like crazy turned his back and pulled the sheet up. His eyes were wide, had he just done that? He just gave Xixi a blowjob! He was proud that he made Zhan Zheng Xi come apart, it made him feel slightly vindicated after being made to come so much by Xixi. Grinning he closed his eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.