Chapter Fifty Two - Lots of Love Part Three

Zhan Xi gently withdrew from Jian Yi, he untied his boyfriend and took his full condom off with a grimace, tying it in a knot he lobbed it over to the small bin which was conveniently placed next to the bed. His body was covered in sweat like he'd been playing basketball for hours, standing up he leaned over and cupped Yi's face.

"Are you okay?" A worried frown creased his brow.

"Hmm I'm good, very good." Jian Yi kissed him back lingeringly then sat up and rubbed his wrists expecting them to be bruised but they were fine. His wrists were slightly red in places, but he'd survived, he had got through the sensation of being restrained and he now had a memory to mellow the bad ones.

"Beer and ramen? I'm famished, making you come wears me out......in the best way." Zhan Xi smiled and Yi gaped because his stoic boyfriend rarely smiled so widely.

"Me too Xixi! I'm starving." Had Xi just changed the subject? They made Ramen, Zhan Xixi opened some beers while Jian Yi filled the jacuzzi up with hot water. They sat in comfortable silence on the black leather couch as they slurped piping hot noodles and guzzled icy cold beer. Jian Yi thought that beer and noodles had never tasted so good after their heated and prolonged love making. Yi marvelled at how Zhan Xixi had pushed him, but had not done anything which would have freaked him out.

"Umm Xixi why do you wanna come inside me?" Yi looked at Zhan Xi with his usual straightforwardness.

Zhan Xi spit out a mouthful of soup from his ramen, pulling a face he got a napkin and moped up the liquid that splashed on his bare thighs.

"Fucking hell give me some warning before you drop bombs like that! Shit." Xi coughed some more.

"Well you're the one that dropped the bomb on me!" Yi arched his eyebrows then sipped his beer to hide his grin, nothing better than a blushing and flustered Zhan Zheng Xi.

"I just heard that doing it bare feels awesome when you're in a long term relationship and know you're both clean." Zhan Zheng Xi hid his face behind his hand. "I've never gone bare with anyone, EVER. There has always been a thin layer of latex between me and my partner." Xixi looked him and Yi could tell he was telling the truth, he trusted his best friend implicitly.

"Urgh don't fucking talk to me about being inside girls it makes me so angry! You've never EVER?" Yi finished his beer and tossed it into the bin.

"NEVER EVER IDIOT YI!" Xi was shouting it clearly so there was no confusion.

"But won't come make me have bad guts?" Jian Yi was still very hesitant at the thought, Xi wanted to do this thing which he had saved only for Yi. It made him happy but it also made him apprehensive.

"I've read up on this and semen dissolves safely into the body as it's mainly made up of water. The only thing with not using a rubber is that it's messy, you can get rid of it afterwards by gouging everything out with fingers so it won't make a mess or you can just get rid of it by taking a shit." Here was his boyfriend, the romantic, saying bluntly what would happen. Be still my heart.

"Umm.......okay. I dunno if I'm ready for that yet Xi." Jian Yi looked nervously at Zhan Xixi, would he be disappointed? Was this a big deal for gay couples? He shivered he just wasn't ready to do it yet, what the fuck was wrong with him? It wasn't a big deal, why was he being such a fucking wuss?

"It's okay Jian Yi I kinda sprung it on you. Don't worry about it, it's a bit soon." Xi kissed his forehead and hugged him closely. "I'm sorry."

Jian Yi felt like shit, he'd pretty much gone along with everything Xi had asked of him, was this something Xi needed to do to make Yi his?