Chapter Fifty Three - Cooling Down Period?

Jian Yi ran to the bathroom once the bell for break had been rung and he dashed straight for the stall. Sighing with relief he went about his business and tuned into the conversations his fellow students were having around him.

"My mom wants we to go home early to spend time with her."

"You're such a mamas boy."

"Today I need to go to tea with my mom, she's bringing me to meet her new boyfriend, Urgh."

"My mom is asking me to help her clean, I don't mind she does lots for me."

Great, everyone else sounded like son of the year here and he hadn't seen his for days this week! He hadn't been avoiding her per say, but he had been maybe spending too much time with Zhan Zheng Xi. Maybe. They had been wallowing in each other lately, sex, sex, sex, sex...... Pretty much if there was a spare room, or a moment of privacy they were all over each other. Yi could also maybe confess to his ass being a little sore today. Since he had been given the all clear with all of his injuries Zhan Xi had not held back in his rigorous thrusting or using his fingers at all. Not that he was complaining, wow everything Zhan Xi did to him was heaven, he had really learned a lot over the last few weeks and showed off his new skills often making him come and come and come. Fucking amazing!

Jian Yi thought some more and decided to text his mom and ask her if she wanted to go out for dinner or a movie. Perhaps a break from Xi's hornyiness was just the ticket.

JIAN YI: Hey mom, are you free tonight?

Mom: Yes, why?

JIAN YI: Would you like to go to the movies with me tonight?

Mom: Yes, yes! I would like that son.

JIAN YI: Good, see you at home?

Mom: Yes. How you've grown my son.

JIAN YI: Mom are you crying?

Mom: No, yes, maybe a little.

JIAN YI: You're so weird mom. See you later.

Jian Yi shut off his mobile and he felt like he had just taken a very grown up step in his young adult life!

==================================

"Hmm.......uumh.....Xi.....mmm." Zhan Xi and Yi were currently inside their favourite bathroom stall kissing languidly, their tongues tangled together and Xi's hands were all over him. Somehow in the space of two minutes Xixi put his hand down the back of Jian Yi's school trousers and boxers, his fingers were slowly edging towards his hole. Their hips were humping and thrusting against each other already. How did they get so hot under the collar so quickly? Jian Yi had been prepared to meet with Xi at lunchtime to tell him he had plans with his mom tonight, but when Xi saw him he immediately grabbed Yi's hand and dragged him here to drown in pleasure.

"Xi.......umm.........mmmmm!" Jian Yi groaned when insistent fingers began circling his hole.

"I want you Yi." Zhan Xixi kissed his way down his neck, teeth nibbled and nipped at the skin there.

"Aah....Xixi.....my.......hah." Yi heard the sound of a bottle lid being flicked up, wet sounds, then Xi's fingers returned more insistently this time between his cheeks. Slick finger tips pushed against the tight ring, rubbing in slow maddening circles.

What was he suppose to say again?

Xi quickly unfastened their trousers and boxers, letting them fall to their ankles so very hard cocks could rub against each other. Jian Yi was so desperate to come!

Zhan Xi pushed his fingers inside and scissored them and stretched them apart, he started to move two fingers with ease, gliding them in and out. His lips returned to Yi's and their kiss became desperate. He wanted to make Yi come so hard it shot onto the bathroom wall. He reached between them with his other hand and caught both shafts squeezing them firmly.