Thoughts @ midnight

A lot of shits been going on in my head lately. I feel selfish for saying it, but I'm getting tired of people using me just because "I'm there". I'm so tired of it. People that don't even talk to me outside of one class only talk to me outside of school to vent their problems. And I let them. I let them even though I know they're just using me, I know they'd never return the favor, and I know they could care less about me .
I just can't do it anymore. My problems are taking me over the edge day by day and I just can't carry theirs' too. I'm fine with close friends doing it (who i'd have no doubt would do the same), but not anyone else. Not anymore. I've been trying to figure myself out and theres a boulder blocking every single route I look in. I'm trying to find ways around them, but I can't figure it out when i'm trying to help an acquaintance see theirs' has always been clear and that they just need to follow it.

My thoughts on my future and that on top of it, has only been making me grow more bitter than I've already been for the past two years.

If anyone feels attacked or offended by this, I'm sorry. Truly, i am. I just really need to re-evaluate my life and choices right now before anything else. For those who this isn't directed to, it may feel like I'm getting distant, (I'm sorry for that too) but just know it's not anyone's fault. I just need some time to think

<3