Requesting Advice: R word

This completely contradicts just about every single one of my recent poems, but I really do want to talk about this since it's kind of the unspoken conversation for me in my house i guess along with most of my trans problems.

Anyways, I really want you guys to give me advice on this in the comments. Not just read, not just vote, but help sorta.
As you all know, I'm not exactly the most experienced kid in the world. I never really had talks about this stuff with my parents or in-school, and i've given online a shot,but it's definitely a joke/no use.
So, I figured, why not just ask you guys lol.
So heres my question:
How do you even properly "shoot your shot" or show your interest in someone? (Transguys especially, If you're reading this, help a brother out please or give your experiences) It just seems like a really complicated thing in general. Not really "complicated", but more like nerve-racking to me. I've realized that I've never had a relationship that started on a good note to begin with and that might be the mistake i'm making here. Like theres a lot of questions i have that I want answered but idk how or who to ask. I just don't get how to do it without coming off as either a douche, fuckboy, or "thirsty". I legitimately don't understand how.
How do you even approach the person (who you don't already know)? Someone please make it make sense in the comments <3
Or even sharing ways you'd find acceptable if they were done to you helps