Finding Leo: Step 1

Now that i'm deciding to pursue my art, music, and further my poetry fully, I realized that if I want to get anywhere/make a living, I need to figure out what distinguishes me from other artists in the same game.
Right now, I need to work on my music.
The amount of you that support me and my dreams is unbelievable, I was crazy surprised.
The same support i lacked beyond physically, I had gained over the course of one year without realizing it. It means a whole lot more than most probably know.
Anyways, I used to put so much pressure on myself to be in one genre because i'd "have to", which isn't at all the case anymore or ever was. That being said, I want to just develop my own style. Not only in my music, but my art as well. Feel free to be honest with me in the comments or dm, but I think my poetry is somewhat recognizable to the point that if you read something similar, you'd remember or notice.
Which is really cool to me.
Music wise, I want to be defined by my wordplay. I really like to leave little things to catch onto when I write. Whether its the title, track reversed, various homophones, or even just small things you wouldn't notice the first time around. When people catch onto those things, its kind of like that one last spark before a match lights. It feels like a mutual connection and understanding between both me and you or that person regardless of how they interpret my words.
I feel like i'm probably edging more towards low-fi, pop, and rock, but I don't want to say thats all I can see myself in lol (I can assure you not opera though anytime soon).

I'm going to get proper equipment for quality audio over tracks before I share them, but when i do, I'm not going to tell anyone for a while besides a few of you. I want to use my Soundcloud as basically a small focus group of random listeners before locals hear it. Depending on how people react on there and if it's good or not, I'll share with the rest lol.

If any of you have the same dreams of pursuing art (visually, musically, fashion-wise, or anything along those lines/near), i'd be glad to help spread around your work. Just message me whenever, no problem. That being said, I love you all and hopefully you'll be hearing my progression a couple entries from now <3

(Video attached is just what i was listening to as i wrote this and one of my favorite styles of x)