Another Message to You/Update

I've finally found something i've been looking quite some time for. Within these last couple of months and this past week, I've finally found love, honesty, and loyalty. I think it's pretty obvious based on my entries, but thats been something I lacked for quite some time and was looking for in all the wrong places. I joined a group of guys i'd consider now like family and I've never felt more motivated to keep my life on track and just do better as a whole. I've never really had a support group like that or been comfortable enough to be my genuine self without filter around them.
The best part is, we made a pact.
The pact goes: "If one makes it, we all make it."
Something about that just feels right. Every single thing. We talk about just about everything even though the main talks are about our music.

I used to dream about getting a random opportunity to work with a celebrity and get big after, but thats not really worth anything to me anymore. That's not it.

What i want is to continue building my own foundation. When I finish it, I want the people who helped me, to be there. The people who didn't tell me my foundation would fall, but instead helped me make it stronger. I want to make it with my brothers.

I've never had people support me like this and give me their full honesty regardless of if I like it or not.

A while ago, I asked the sky for someone who loves me, in hopes whoever is up there would answer. Instead, it gave me more. It gave me an entire family and support system alongside that.

When I say this, I'm also referring to you guys who read/relate this book, vote for this book, show genuine care for it, and even go as far as to check up on me regularly. You as well, are family.

I don't say it enough, but I fucking love you and you deserve the world.

Goodnight, stay safe, take your medication(s) if you need to, eat well in the morning, and don't forget that I care about you/want to see you do well <3