EVOL

I'm not sure exactly what "love" should look like, but I'm gonna share what I think since a lot of people often ask me about it or help with it. So heres my idea of that word:

Love can be a lot of things.
It can be crying at night, dancing to your favorite song, or even just a look.
It's not just sex.
It's not just a word.
It's when you're a better person because they're here, ya know?
In other words,
A natural collaboration between both bodies, minds, and souls.
Everything you do is better because that person  is there.
You're more you.
Everything you do is 10x better simply because you know they're standing beside you.
It's going out of your way to do little things for that person just because you genuinely want to.
It should be wanting to know more and more about them because they genuinely interest and attract you.
Or Sometimes it's when you're alone.
It's a random smile creeping up your face during work, simply because you thought of them.
Like it is for most people, it should be barely being able to go 8 hours without talking.

Like i hinted earlier, it doesn't have to be all good times.
It can be a shoulder in tough times too.
Most of all, it's mutual.
It's just overall a very kind thing.
You should find it hard to imagine a life without each other.
Love shouldn't hurt.
That pain? That pain is heartbreak.
It's anything but that.

Personally, I don't believe in "love at first sight". I think thats bullshit/infatuation. The only thing that can attract you to a person at first sight is their physical appearance. Sure, that could be what encourages you to get to know more about that person, but it isn't automatically love.

I think it's love when you reach the point of asking yourself "how did i get her/him?". That, my friend, is what i think "Love" is. I really do hope one day you and I can experience it for ourselves <3