#30: Dark place, Bright words.

Present

Isabella

His lips collided with my neck and I groaned, grabbing his hair. I closed my eyes feeling him trail kisses all around my neck, edging to my chest. He pecked a soft kiss on the hem of my bikini top and then I felt his lips on my stomach. He wasn't rushing it but I knew he was ravenous. He just wasn't showing it. He went lower and lower and I jerked, gasping when I felt his lips on the lining of my bikini bottom. My back arched feeling the rush of chemicals and I sank back into the bed, forcing my eyes shut

Everything in my head became a haze. I felt his hands grip my legs tightly, trying to keep me in position. I was floating so much now, that I almost forget there was a reality I have to get back to.

I feel hollow darkness everywhere. Everything dulls down. Sounds dampen out. I don't feel his touch anymore but I can sense that my breathing has escalated without my control. Out of my control.

"I want to go, please."

I hear a familiar voice.
My voice.
My voice four years ago.

"Come on, Bella, it's going to be alright. Everyone does it."

I shivered trying to pull myself out of the memory I just walked into. The familiar sound of lightning makes me jump. I can see the raindrops rolling down the black car. The wiper blades rhythmically swing to and fro.

"No, get your hands off me." I'm trying to open the doors but it's centrally locked. It won't budge.

He pulls my arm away from the door I'm clutching. "Bella, stop acting like a kid. I'm telling you it won't hurt. Don't you trust me?"

"Jake, let me go, please." I was sobbing. I was scared. "I don't feel good, please let me go."

"Okay, now you're pissing me off." He grabs my arm so roughly, that it hurts.

I wince, trying to get him off me. His nails dig into my arms and I can't believe he's going to this extent. I try to pull my arm but his nails bury into my skin. I elbow his crotch and he pulls his hand from me, scratching and making my arm bleed.

"You're hurting me, Jacob. Let me go. We're done." I wipe my tears and begin to unlock the door.

He groans so loudly, that I whimper. He won't hurt me, I tell myself. I don't have to fear him.

He grabs my hair and forcefully yanks me back to the seat. A shooting pain emerges from the back of my head. Tears ooze out almost instantly. "We're done only when I say we are. I bet you would've jumped at the opportunity if you got to do this with Austin. Wouldn't you?"

"What? No, we've been through this." I groan, sobbing.

He laughs. "All fucking lies. I see the way you both look at each other. It's just a matter of days before you end up cheating on me with him. And frankly, I deserve better. For the time I've invested in you, I deserve something, at the very least. That's what relationships are for. Give and take. You've taken so much from me, it's time to give."

"I said no," I yell, but I know it's useless. I feel his hand grab the strap on my top. He pulls it with so much force, that it instantly tears open. "Please," I beg.