Chapter Twenty-Seven

*My husband has broke his foot and I'm trying to take care of him because he's such a baby. Chapters might not come out on time so I am sorry in advance if that happens! Meanwhile, enjoy this photograph of Travis Deslaurier.*

•Blade•

•Blade•

Letha's cries of pleasure resonate within the confines of my small bedroom and I wonder if my brothers can hear her sweet sounds beyond the walls of my room.

"Ohhh, yes, Noah." I groan at her usage of my real name.

I look down at her flawless body and allow myself a second to picture her round with my baby.

Would she be in to that? Having a kid with her sounds pretty amazing come to think of it.

Never have I thought about children before, until Letha turned up.

Her breasts bounce with each forceful thrust into her sweet cunt, drawing more strangled moans from her throat.

I clasp onto her ankles and draw them up over my shoulders before leaning forward.

Taking a nipple into my mouth, I marvel at the flexibility of her legs pressed tightly between us.

"Fuck..." She trails off and closes her eyes tightly, digging her sharp nails into my shoulders. I can feel a few of her talons are missing still and I make a quick mental note to tell Callie to go with her to a salon.

With her face twisted in pleasure and her body wrapped around mine, I finally feel like I'm home. Like I'm where I'm supposed to be.

I haven't been the best man since we've met. I've made promises to keep her safe and broken them each time. I've let her almost get raped, almost get killed, and almost get taken.

How the hell can she forgive me for what I've done so far?

I'm terrible. I'm no good.

I'm not the right one for this woman of perfection.

But, she's chose me.

Me. And only me.

She trusts me, even though I'm not sure she should.

I release her hardened cherry nipple from my mouth and leave soft kisses along her collarbone before finding my way to her mouth.

Our lips meet and her hot little mewls fill my mouth as I part her lips with my tongue, seeking her own as I thrust more into her tight pussy.

"I'm going to come," she breaks away from my lips to call out into the empty room. I grin and push into her in faster moments, my pelvis grinding against her clit and adding to the pleasure I so desperately want to give her.

"Come for me." I place kisses on her neck and suck her sweet strawberry scented flesh into my mouth and bite down between my teeth.

She cries out one last time as her pussy contracts around my cock, bringing my own release on.