Chapter Thirty-Five

*A note to all offended - Sorry not sorry.
P.S This is short, as it's just the scene you want, there is no plot. None whatsoever. Enjoy.*

•Blade•

•Blade•

Did she just call me... daddy?

My heart pounds within my chest as my eyes narrow at the half-naked goddess standing before me... challenging me in ways she might regret.

Her lip finds it's way between her teeth and her cheeks flush with a rosy color of slight embarrassment at her outburst.

"On your knees." Her body flinches at the dominance in my voice but she complies and shakily makes it down to her knees, her chest heaving with every breath she takes.

Her rosy nipples are pulled tight and I stalk forward, bending down to tweak one pert little bud between my fingers.

She shivers and drops her head backwards, her tangled blonde hair falling down her back to tickle against the top of her round ass.

A soft little moan escapes her parted lips when I pinch down harder than before, twisting the swollen little nub.

Her hands clench at her sides and I can see the growing wet spot between her open legs.

"Open your mouth like a good little girl."

She opens just like the good girl I know her to be and I grasp her jaw in my hand, pulling firmly to make sure she's opened wide enough for my cock to make way through those red lipstick stained, plump lips of hers.

"Say it again. Tell me what you want me to do to you."

She stutters and I put more pressure on her jaw, causing a slight whimper to escape. "I want you to show me how bad girls get punished."

I raise an eyebrow, urging her to finish that statement.

"Daddy. Punish me, daddy." Her eyes shift down to the floor and I shake her jaw between my fingers.

"Eyes on me, baby."

She returns her gaze to my face as I pull down my boxers to free my cock straining within.

Precum leaks from the head of my dick and I grasp the base, dragging the sticky fluid over her lips.

Her little pink tongue darts out to lick away the liquid and I groan at the sight, my cock twitching within my hands.

"You ready?"

She nods, excitedly, her fingers digging into the rug under her knees.

"Good, because I'm not going easy on you."

I pry her mouth open wider, just enough for the head of my dick to pass through her lips.

"Suck."