Chapter 46

Ryden POV

I walked down the street towards the tattoo place. I wanted to get a new tattoo. I walked into the place and walked over to Tom who was sat at a desk and I sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

"Oh. Hey Ryden. What brings you here?"

"I want another tattoo."

"Sure. What you thinking of?"

"My daughters name."

"You has a kid when?"

"No. We lost her. But I still want a tattoo you know to keep her there forever.

"Ye. I understand so what's it of?"

"Her name. Eliza."

"Ok I'll draw some designs up and we can get started." He said smiling he started drawing and after a while I decided on one I took my jacket off and then took my shirt off and lay down on the chair the tattoo was about 2 inches long and going on the lower part off my stomach near my hip just above where the waist line of my jeans are on the right side.

" He said smiling he started drawing and after a while I decided on one I  took my jacket off and then took my shirt off and lay down on the chair the tattoo was about 2 inches long and going on the lower part off my stomach near my hip just above...

When it was done I thanked Tom and left and went home. When I got home I wanted my mom to help me get a Christmas present for my dad.

I walked into the house and walked upstairs I looked around but couldn't see them I walked over to the door and heard groaning I was confused and I put my ear to the door "Shit Betts keep going." I pulled away and I was nearly sick I knocked on the door "Mom?!"

"Your moms busy at the moment Rye what's......up" he said breaking so he could grown

"I need her help Christmas shopping I'll be in my room tell her to come get me when she's not busy." I say walking into my room and trying not to throw up.

Jughead POV~Before Ryden knocked on the door.

I was sat up in mine and Betty's bed on my laptop trying to sort out the orders for the bar. I let out a sigh and rested my head on the headboard then Betty came in from the on sweet bathroom with her hair down and normal clothes on she sat in front of me.

"What's up Jug?" She said looking at me concerned

"I'm just......stressed with the orders on the bar the delivery company are saying the beer won't be here till tomorrow."

"So your just been stressed the past few days?"

"Ye."

"I can help with that." She said moving my laptop off of my laps and unbuckling my belt and button "Betts you don't have to...."

"Jug."

"Ye?"

"Shut up. I'm horny and your stressed." She said pulling my pants down over my waist and pulling my boxers down as well and without hesitation she took all of me in her mouth and sucked and swirled my length in her mouth making me groan and put my hands in her hair and pull on it as she bobbed up and down.

"Shit Betts keep going." I said groaning

Then there was a knock on the door "Mom?!" I here Ryden shout

"Your moms busy at the moment Rye what's......up" I said breaking so I could grown

"I need her help Christmas shopping I'll be in my room tell her to come get me when she's not busy." Ryden say and I hear him walk away

"Fuck Betts I'm so close." I said groaning even more and I throw my head back in pleasure as Betty speeds up I feel my self getting close and just as I was about to cum I held her head in place and I came in her mouth I held her there for a second before letting go of her hair she bobbed up and down on me a couple more times sucking my cum off of me before taking me out of her mouth. I pulled her up to me and kisses her softly.

"I love you Betts."

"I love you too Juggie. I'm going to go see what Ryden needed." She said getting off of me I reached down and put myself back into my boxers and pulled up my pants and buttered and buckled my pants up then chuckling slightly to myself before getting my computer again and trying to sort out the delivery's.