Author's Note

So guys I finally uploaded the epilogue, 'His wife' is completely over. I will like to thank every single one of you for reading, commenting and voting, this is the first book that I've ever written and I'm proud to see it be successful due to all my fans out there. I love y'all ❤️.

So to all you guys who questioned me to why is Violet always with Dante no matter what he does to her so my answer is that Violet is different, she is a good-hearted person and she stuck around no matter what. Dante loves Violet but it took him to long to realize, he was heartless because he grew up in a world of hatred and violence. He watched his own mother get killed in front of him.

Basically 'His Wife' is about a different kind of love, a love that is unique and difficult. Everyone falls for different people and that's what 'His Wife' is about. It's basically a very different and difficult love that Violet and Dante experiences.

I'm so sad to let go of these wonderful characters, it's hard to actually write a book and as you get to the end you realize how much you love your characters. I'm currently writing a new book, it will take me time to publish it but I will try as soon as I can to do so.

'His Wife' is my very first book and I will miss it but if any of Y'all need to ask me anything please do feel free to message me on Wattpad or you can email me at nasvanally@gmail.com

So this is the end of 'His Wife' it been a good journey writing the book and reading all your comments and thanks so much for the votes. Yes, I did get some bad comments but it's fine, it helps me to build myself up more.

Thanks so much 😊

I want to mention a specific person and she is one of my biggest fans and I really appreciate it twilight_dust