Chapter 42

Dr Avy Jenen👆

We pull up to the house and Dante gets out first, slamming the door shut and storming inside the house, Anna and Adam take Daisy and Caroline inside the house. I go upstairs and walk to Dantes office, I could hear him yelling in the room. I open the door and quickly bend down when I see a phone flying my way.

"Dante" he snaps around and glares at me "WHAT!?" I roll my eyes and shut the door, I walk to my room and see Anna sitting on my bed, she smiles up at me and pats the bed. I sit down, take off my shoes and fold my legs "he loved her before" I whisper as she puts a hand on my leg "do you love him Violet?" she says softly. My heart races as tears start appearing, memories of Dante and I flash through my mind as I grab into my bedsheets "I don't know honestly" I look at her and see her smiling "you do" she laughs and stands up "I'm going to put the girls to bed" I nod as she hugs me and says goodnight.

I take a shower and put on my undergarments with a long white top. I shut my door and lay in bed but I start to feel dehydrated, I look onto the bedside table, to see my jug of water is empty, I roll my eyes and stand up. I walk downstairs and fill the jug with ice water and put lemon in it as I'm walking to my room I hear noises in Dantes room. I feel rage overtake me as I storm into my room and shut the door. Why am I so disturbed by him and Veronica doing it?

I sigh and drink some water as I doze off into the la la land.

Next morning

My eyes snap open as I run to the bathroom and throw up all the food I ate. I wipe my mouth and take a shower then get dressed. I was not feeling well. I pull my hair in a pony and put my takkies on, I was feeling really cold.

I go downstairs but hear yelling "mum loves me more than you!" I walk into the kitchen and see two small cuties, I laugh as I see Caroline pouting "No mummy loves me!" Daisy goes to hit Caroline but I step in "girls" I say as they both look at me ...

I go downstairs but hear yelling "mum loves me more than you!" I walk into the kitchen and see two small cuties, I laugh as I see Caroline pouting "No mummy loves me!" Daisy goes to hit Caroline but I step in "girls" I say as they both look at me and Caroline starts crying "aunty Violet! Daisy says mum only loves her" I hold onto Caroline as she cries more "oh darling, your mummy loves both of you'll and so does you daddy" Daisy huffs and crosses her arms "say sorry to Caroline, Daisy" I tell her as she just glares at me "Daisy!" she sighs and walks to Caroline "I'm sorry" she says as I bend down and kiss both of their heads "good girls! Now, who wants breakfast" they both smile as I take out eggs and sausages. I fry the eggs and put the bread into the toaster. I put the eggs onto a plate then I put the sausages in the pan, the smell hits me and I feel vomit coming up.

I run out of the kitchen as fast as I could while holding onto my mouth, I bump into someone but past them and run to the bathroom near the dining room, I vomit as I feel someone rubbing my back. I wipe my mouth with the toilet roll while leaning onto the wall "are you okay?" I look at Anna as she looks at me with concern "Ya" she shakes her head "you don't look well Violet, you need to see a doctor" I shake my head "I'm fine Anna, it must just be a bug or something" we walk back to the kitchen but the smell of sausages hit me again and I hold my mouth "oh shit" Anna senses that the smell is getting to me and she takes the pan and puts it near the sink and opens the backdoor "Carolin and Daisy, go upstairs and get ready, I will take you'll out for breakfast. Tell daddy and uncle Dante" they nod and run upstairs "you pregnant Violet" I roll my eyes and sit down on the bar stools "for the final time Anna I'm. Not. Pregnant Anna" she shakes her head and sits down "you got all the symptoms of pregnancy, gaining of weight ONLY on the stomach, morning sickness and you feel nauseous when you smell sausages" I stand up when I see Abigail walk-in "hey Abigail" she smiles and hugs me "you look unwell. Are you okay?" I nod, she looks at Anna "Abigail this is Anna my sister and Anna this is Abigail my friend" they hug each other and they both start talking.

I walk up the stairs as I start feeling dizzy, I sit on the steps as I put my head in my hands. What is wrong with me? I hear footsteps and see Dante, Adam and the two darlings walking down "You okay Violet?" questions Adam as he bends down next to me "yeah" he puts his hand on my forehead "you got a fever and you look weak" I stand up but grab onto the railing as I feel dizzy again, hands grip my waist as I lean onto Dantes chest "you need to see a doctor" Adam states as Caroline and Daisy go into the kitchen "I said I'm fine Adam. Really" Dante holds my waist and walks downstairs, "I told her that she needs to see a doctor but she does not listen," Anna says as she pops up " we will drop by the hospital first, then go for breakfast, " Dante says as he looks at me "No!" I fold my hands as Anna shakes her head "stop acting like a child"

~~~~~~~~

Dante parks in the parking lot, we all get out and head to the entrance of the hospital. Adam remains in the car with the girls.

"Stay here. I'll sign you up" I nod as Dante walks away, Anna and I sit down "it's so hot. Why the hell you wearing a hoodie" I roll my eyes as I snuggle into my hoodie, I was really feeling cold.

I lean my head on her shoulders as she rubs my head "what if you pregnant?" I shake my head "I can't be" she just laughs as I start feeling for ice cream. Dante walks to us and sits down.

After a while a nurse walks into the waiting room "Mr and Mrs Romano" we stand up and we walk to her "follow me" we follow her as I bump into someone, I look up and see the same brown eyes I've seen the last time I came to the hospital "Dr Cole Adam's"

Cole smiles at me and looks at Dante and Anna "hi. I'm Dr Cole Adam's" he shakes Anna's hand and shakes Dantes but Dante gives him a hard glare "how do you know my wife?" Dante questions him as my eyes widen "your... Wife?" Cole questions as he looks at me, I nod my head and look at Dante "This is my husband Dante Romano and Dante this is the Doctor that checked on my back the last time" Dante nods and the nurse calls out for us and I say bye to Cole as he just gives Dante dirty glare. I roll my eyes as we follow the nurse into the checkup rooms "take a seat and the doctor will be here in a few minutes"

I nod as I sit on the bed and Dante stands next to me, Anna sits on the chair in the side of the room. The door opens and a female doctor walks in, she smiles as she looks at me "hi, I'm Dr Jones" she shakes our hands and she starts checking my pressure and blood.

I get bored as she stares at the chart "you've been getting nauseous lately and feeling weak?" she questions as I nod, her eyes travel to my tummy and nod "I want you to pee in this cup, and I'll send it for testing" I nod as I go to the bathroom and pee in the cup. I wash my hands and walk out, I hand it to her as she takes blood from me and says she's going to the testing lab.

"I think you pregnant" my eyes snap to Anna as she looks at Dante and I. My eyes widen as I look at Dante and see his face turn sheet white "please stop talking shit" I tell her as she just grins and the Dr walks back in "luckily the test can be done today, normally you have to wait so just take a seat in the waiting room and it might only be 20 minutes or so" we nod as we walk out and take a seat.

It's been 30 minutes and no one has come, I lay my head on Dantes' shoulder as I was getting tired, his body goes stiff but eventually relax "Mr and Mrs Romano" we stand up and the nurse leads us to the doctor's room.

This is a different doctor, she smiles and shakes our hand again, she introduces herself to us as she is in her late 30s. Her names Dr Avy Jenen "so Dr Jones handed your files over to me since the problem you got, I can only deal with it" she smiles as I frown. What's wrong with me? Dante sits next to me as Anna stands behind me "the test came back" she places papers in front of us " Congratulations Mrs Romano, you are PREGNANT!"