03

"And once the birds had all died I went to reassure this new kid Scott", Stiles explained once Scott had explained his incident with Issac. They were still in Derek's house. Scott has gotten his tattoo and had saved Issac from abduction. Now they were discussing all the things that had gone wrong in the last twenty four hours. As a first day of school went, this was certainly a bad one. "And the new kid just freaked. He pushed me back and I saw his eyes. They were glowing silver. Have you ever heard of a creature with silver eyes?"

Scott sighed. There was too much to deal with. According to Derek there was a Alpha pack roaming around beacon hills, and the girl who had supposedly helped Issac was in trouble or missing. Now Stiles was ranting about some new kid with glowing eyes. Could he not have a break? This was a very bad start to the new school year.

"Was he dangerous?" He asked Stiles. "Did he try to hurt anyone?"

Stiles paused and thought for a minute. "No, but he looked out of control. Like you do when the wolf comes out. I think he pushed me back so he wouldn't hurt me. Does that make sense?"

Scott understood what Stiles was saying. He had often lost control and had wanted the person near him to leave. He ran a hand through his hair. He didn't need this, there were much bigger problems to worry about. "Let's leave it. If that guy hurts anyone then we'll look into it. For now, just keep an eye on him".

After the disastrous first day, Baby had left school early. But apparently that was no excuse for Danny. According to him, Baby did not get out enough. So he was dragged to a random girl's birthday party that Danny apparently knew, in order to 'have fun'. It was annoying but Baby did not mind. He was hungry anyway.

It did not take him long to find some prey. A girl with a short brown bob was eyeing him over her drink. She smelt like blossom, rather too sickly and cloying but still better than most of the other teenagers here. He smiled charmingly as her, not missing the scent of desire curling through the air. With a smirk towards Danny, Baby crossed the floor to greet her. She was cute but dressed a bit to revealing for his taste. It was obvious from the multiple scents coming from her, that she was no stranger to one night stands.

They made small talk. The girl, who was called Violet, kept on touching his arm and giving him lustful eyes. "Do you want to go upstairs?" She asked coyly.

Baby wound an arm around her waist. He was an expert in flirting. "If you don't mind. You look delicious if I might say". The girl giggled, accepting the compliment. She took Baby's hand, not wincing at the coldness of his skin. Baby followed her up the winding staircase and into a guest room. Not noticing the eyes on them.

As soon as the door closed behind them they were kissing. Lips against lips, tongue against tongue in a passionate battle. Baby ran his hands up her sides and pressed her back against the wall. Not realising that the door was slightly ajar.

Detaching his lips from hers, he began kissing down her neck as she gasped. Once he had found the soft spot he bit down gently, causing her to moan. He avoided the jugular, as he was not trying to kill her or turn her, and instead chose a more pleasurable place. His fangs extended and he presses the points of them to her delicate skin. She moaned louder. He bit down and instantly warm blood filled his mouth. The girl fell limp in his arms.

Vampire fangs held a type of venom which caused the victim to become hazy as if they were drugged. It held no permeant effects but because of the pleasures brings once it has entered the blood stream, it was very addictive. Human companions of vampires have been known to go insane due to their addiction. The girl would wake up safe but a bit anemic, the next morning with no memory of the last two hours.

Once he had his full, Baby tucked her into the bed and left the room, closing the door after him.

Unedited