04

Scott, Derek and Stiles were in the vet clinic. They had come to Deaton for help and he had found a way for them to find Erica and Boyd. After almost drowning Issac in freezing cold water and finding out that they were being kept in a vault in beacon hills first bank, Stiles was feeling tired. It was exciting but mentally exhausting. But he still had one more question to ask.

"Deaton", Stile began. The Dr gave a hum in reply. "Do you know of any sort of supernatural creatures with silver eyes?" He asked, testing Deaton's reaction.

Dr Deaton, who was clearing up the water that had been spilt on the floor, stopped. "Silver eyes", he repeated, his body language tense. "Do you have anything more specific?"

"Well no", Stiles awkwardly admitted. He felt stupid now. But he still did not reveal everything. "There's a new guy in school with glowing silver eyes and I think that he maybe something".

Deaton resumed mopping up the water. "I don't think that he's a bother. You should just let it be for now".

"That's What Scott said", Stiles grumbled. "But this kid is important some how. I can feel it". It was true. Every time Stiles thought of the russet haired boy with the silver eyes, he felt weird. He just couldn't get those two eyes out of his head. Now that he thought about to the boy, he realised that the boy's hair was the exact sam shade as Lydia's. It was the same strawberry ginger hair which he had grown to love.

"Well, Scott and you have bigger things to worry about than that kid. As long as he hasn't done anything then he's not a problem. There are loads of supernatural species in beacon hills living peacefully. Only bother them if they bother you". Deaton picked the mop and bucket off the floor and placed them back in the corner. He waved Stiles away. "Run along Stiles. You've got other things to worry about".

Stiles gave the vet one more look before leaving the room, following Scott to his truck. Deaton was right. He had to help Scott save Erica and Boyd first.

Baby was bored. He was home and lying on his bed. His house was a old building, from about the eighteenth century, located on the edge of town. It was a beautiful building of old timber and and white stone. It had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room and a large back garden. Baby loved it. Old buildings had a certain charm to them. It reminded Baby of his childhood.

Since he was planning on being here a while, Baby had decorated the place. He had left the beams visible in the walls and ceiling, standing out against the painted plaster like a ribcage. Pictures decorated the dark blue walls of his room. Dozens of them covering the walls, interspersed with the occasional hand drawn picture. Each image held different people, some including Baby, some without him. They were memories of different times.

The usual furniture occupied the floor space. A plain oak wardrobe, a matching chest of drawers, a black desk on which sat a laptop, combined with a comfy spin chair; in all, it looked like a normal teenagers room. That was, apart from the old pictures and the box full of weaponry under the double bed.

A buzzing broke the silence. Rolling over, Baby answered the call and held the phone up to his ear. "Hello?"

Danny's voice filtered through. "Hey Baby, have you heard?"

"Heard what?"

"That girl whose party we went to, Heather. She's gone missing".

"So?" Baby rolled his eyes. Call him unfeeling but people go missing all the time. It's not like he had anything to do about it.

"Apparently the last one to see her was Stiles Stilinsky. And he and Scott are always mixed up in some supernatural trouble". Yes Danny knew about the supernaturals in Beacon hills. He wasn't dumb. He had figured it out. He also knew about Baby and didn't hold any grudges. Baby wished that more people were like him.

"Interesting", Baby hummed, not actually interested.

"Don't get mixed up with them Baby", Danny warned. "Strange things, beyond supernatural strange, always happen to people connected to those two".

"I'll be fine", Baby waved away Danny's worries. "I'll stay away from them. Don't worry". He hung up.

Baby thought for a moment. Then his stomach grumbled and he sighed. Standing up, he plucked his red hoodie off the back of his desk chair and strode to the door. He was going hunting.

Unedited