Chapter 27 - Like Father, Like Son

Video Credit- 'All I Want To Do is Make Love To You'- Heart...For some reason this 80's hit is on repeat in my head. Setting the mood for what's to come...You all know what I'm talking about, lol...

On a serious note though, nobody should be picking up total strangers off a highway and engaging in irresponsible coitus! It's all about fantasies, my lovelies.

Be safe and responsible, always.

And...finally!!!... we get to see what's in Riaan's head ;) Enjoy

Chapter 27

Riaan's POV

She's just three feet away from me. I still can't believe that it's really her, right here, in the same room as me. I've fucking missed her...missed that familiar clean scent that seeps out of her pores...vanilla and innocence...

I came here to see if she was okay. I came to make sure she was fine. That's all. That's what I told myself.

Yet, the moment I saw her on the beach I knew that it was a lie.

It took everything in me not to rush down and meet her half way, to wrap her in my arms and feel her once more. I can't believe how happy I got to see her alive and well. I was so worried...

How fucking pathetic? How whipped am I that I'm willing to go against everything I vowed not to do the moment I set eyes on her.

I still want her. Want her so bad, it hurts. I'm fucked. I thought I was over it. Over her. I convinced myself of this after seeing all those pictures of her and Jack. The ones Dave sent to me daily. It literally ate me up alive.

I didn't want her. I told myself that she was just like Stephanie, just like the other women I've met- a cheat, a conniving money-hungry fraud...yet, I knew this was a lie.

I cannot explain the sense of relief I felt when she said 'No' earlier today....No she had not fucked Jack...I was so sure she had. I convinced myself that this is exactly what she had done. I went as far as concocting scenes in my head that included the two of them lying in bed, naked, laughing and planning my downfall.

The images still haunt me... How many nights in the past few weeks have I pictured the two of them together fucking, screwing each other and getting off the fact that they had in turn screwed me over? It almost ripped me apart, tipped me over the edge of madness knowing that she was floating in the middle of nowhere in the arms of someone as pathetic as Jack.

Each morning I'd dread the call from Dave filling me in on the previous days events - kissing, holding hand, the number of times she smiled at him...I wanted to know everything ...and it torn me apart.

My mind's not been my own for a while now. Different scenario's, sex positions, intimate conversations, foreplay between her and Jack, all played out in my head.

And I couldn't leave London. I couldn't leave Stephanie and the storm she had created...I couldn't get to Layla. Stephanie had me singing to her tune, which included a clean break from Layla until we were sorted out. The fact that there was no 'we' or 'us' anymore, did not stop Stephanie from wanting revenge.

Like I predicted, the sharks came out. I was knee deep in shit and her lawyers were relentless, pulling out every below the belt tactic that promised ruining me for good. I was at a loss. For the first time in my life, I was doubtful. I still am, of what destruction this situation has landed me in. landed her in...