Chapter 35 - Take Your Pick

18+++ due to sexual content.

Enjoy my love bunnies:)

Chapter 35

It's taking me a bit of time coming down from the mind-crushing climax Riaan has just given me. It takes everything in me not to close my eyes. His eyes burn into me as he slides up and lies on top of me.

So intense. That's all I can think about to describe this moment.

I can feel his hardness against me and it fires up the need in me once more.

He immediately starts kissing me, nipping at my neck and plunging his tongue into my mouth. The taste of myself on his lips is a reminder of what he just did and it feeds my arousal.

He hasn't as yet come and I'm eager to please him, eager to sate the need in him. Giving him pleasure, pleasures me.

"I didn't either." He says this so softly between kisses that I barely hear him.

"Didn't what?" I bite the corner of his mouth and I hear him groan with pleasure.

"Didn't sleep with anyone..."

"I really don't need to know that," I say, although his confession does please me somewhat."I mean, it's nice to know and everything but whether you did or not does not matt..."

"Layla?"

That thing he's doing with his tongue is distracting.

"Hmmmm..."

Fuck, he's good...so good.

"Shut up."

He says this so casually that I smile against his lips.

"I need to be inside you now."

I slide his shirt over his head and fling it to the floor.

I'm about to unbutton his pants when I find him tense up again. His hand grabs both of mine, and stills them.

I look at him and sure enough his eyes have gone wide.

"What? Not that shit about Rod..."

"Condoms. I don't have any. Do you?"

What the actual fuck!

"No...would you have been pleased knowing that I did? I had no need for them, remember?"

"Well, I had no need for them either. And there were more important things to think about than packing condoms when getting here."

He's irritated. I twist my hands out of his and slide them down to his groin. We can still do this. Still do something. I rub the his hardness. I'm disappointed too, but no point in wasting the moment. I can make him come without the need of a condom. We need not have actual sex. There's other ways to pleasure each other.

He stills my groping hands.

Why? We can still do this...

"Layla...as good as that is, that's not enough baby. Not for now. Not for the things I want to do to you...I want to feel my dick inside you. Feel you wet and clenching me..."

Oh my!

Fuck!...Now I need the condoms...

He's right. We can pleasure each other, but it won't be the same.

"I'm sure Mr and Mrs Kourakis have some somewhere," I blurt out.

Now I'm desperate.

I see a smile break out on his face, followed by his beautiful laugh that fills the room.