Chapter 33 - Be Mine

Song Credit- check out this hot tune by Pia Mia ft G -Easy...Sets the mood perfectly for this chapter, lol...

Smut alert!!! 18+ only! (Loads of swearing and detailed sex scenes). If, not your thing, please skip now.

For the rest of you, enjoy the next few chapters...you've waited long enough!!!

Chapter 33

Riaan's POV

I came to the living room with the intention of sneaking past and grabbing something to eat and locking myself in the library once more. It is no secret that I've been avoiding Layla for the past few days. If I'm not in her presence then there's little chance of me crumbling and falling apart.

I could have easily avoided her. I could have easily snuck past her without her even knowing. I could have...but I didn't.

I found her lying on the couch with her head buried in some book she was reading. Her mere presence on the couch, the way she was biting on her bottom lip in concentration and wriggling her sock-covered toes drew me into the room.

Fuck! But she's beautiful.

She's fully covered, and yet she is by far the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. By far more beautiful than any make-up caked, lingerie clad women I've bedded before her...Before her. Layla has damaged me for all women.

She is all I want. All I can think about. Her mouth, her taut, tight body that is both soft, yet firm, her breasts that fill my hands just right and nipples that pucker up and pebble at the slightest touch. Her long tanned legs wrapped tightly around me, her warm, soft centre that's so slippery and wet when I finally slip a finger in...

Fucking hell...

I'm already hard. Only Layla has ever done that to me. Get me hard even before I touch her.

I lean against the doorframe, taking in her beauty, scorching it to memory.

Is it because she's forbidden that I want her so much?

Rahul was right about me. When I saw him last he had ripped into me. Saying it as it was. Laying no stone unturned. I'm a fucking sorry excuse of a man. But he did make me see that I've wanted Layla for a long long time now. Long before I even acknowledged it.

What were his exact words? What did he say?

He said that when I left for London it had been a relief. That he could fucking see that I wanted to get my claws into Layla even back then.

Fuck, if that hadn't thrown me back and made me do a complete three-sixty.

Is it true? She was only sixteen when I left. I was twenty-six. Of course I'm not some sort of fucking pervert. I would never have taken advantage of Layla like that.

But I realize that Rahul was right. Yes, when I met her she was thirteen and was nothing more than my best friend's pesky little sister. But the more time I was around her the more I wanted to be in her company.

Yes, I went over to Aunty Raina's house often to see Rahul, but it's also true that I always hoped to catch a glimpse of Layla. I looked forward to supper times when we'd all be gathered at the table. I waited to hear her laugh at my lame, half-baked jokes, or craved to be seated next to her when we watched movies afterwards in the lounge.

And then when she turned sixteen...puberty finally found her. She changed overnighted into this dusky, painfully, beautiful siren. Beautiful plump lips that looked so fucking kissable, perky breasts that filled out and were hard to conceal even under the oversized T-shirt's she wore. Just being in her presence was not enough anymore.