Chapter 36 - A Dose of Apples

Smutty chapter. 18+

Chapter 36

"Apples...your favorite fruit is apples. I know this because you always got to the last one in the fruit bowl at my parent's house before I did..."

"Yes, apples. I like apples. What does that have to do with anything right now, Layla?"

He isn't even hiding his irritation now.

Snappy much, Mr Zietman.

I loop my arms around his shoulders and hold up the fanned out condoms in front of him.

"Because of this."

I say it triumphantly and give a little giggle. That girlish giggle I didn't know I had until hooking up with Riaan. Gosh, how I hate that sound, yet it constantly escapes my lips each time I'm in Riaan's company.

It's amazing how easily I turn into a hopeless, child-like mess when I'm around him.

"There's Candy Floss Apple, Cherry Apple, Pink Apple, Taste-Me Apple and Eve's Apple....whatever the hell that is...Take your pick, Zietman?"

I can't see his face but I can picture it. How it turns from frustration - to confusion - to amusement. I've studied his face long enough to know that these are the reactions from him.

Enjoying the cheeky mood I'm in, I suck in his earlobe and bite softly on it.

The reaction from him is instantaneous. He growls loudly and within seconds has me pinned down beneath him, my hands held tightly above my head.

If there was a smile on his face before, it's all but vanished. His face is serious, smoldering with lust, but serious.

"You think this is funny, Layla? Holding out on me like that? ...You going to pay for that. You do know that, right? Making me wait is not an option. Playing games when I want to fuck you is also a 'no'."

He wants to fuck me...That creates all kinds of hot images in my head and my heart rate increases immediately.

His hardness pushes into the junction between my legs and my giggles turn to a harsh moans. I'm so turned on by him right now all I want to do is pull him out of his pants and slip him inside of me.

But he has my hands firmly in his grasp. I have no option but to be still.

There is no more humor in the moment. Now that we have solved the issue of the condoms, we are both anticipating the next moment, the promise of what's to come.

"Keep your hands here, understood? No moving."

He grips my hands a little bit tighter and pushes them roughly into the mattress, adding emphasis to his words.

Yes, sir!

He releases my hands. I keep them above my head like he has asked. Well, not really asked, but commanded me to do so.

My breathing is harsh, my chest moving rapidly up and down as I try and tame my breathing. He places himself between my legs.

He reaches down and undoes the buttons of my pajama top.

God, he's moving slow. Too slow.

If he hadn't told me to keep my hands still, I would have yanked the damn thing off by now! But I play his game and wait patiently for him to undo each button.

He shrugs the offending item of clothing off me and drops it to the floor. I'm completely naked now. My nipples have already pebbled and are painfully awaiting his attention.