Chapter 1

"Sanji-kun?"

"Yes, Nami-Swan!" The cook said, turning quickly to face the redhead who had just entered the kitchen of the Thousand Sunny. He was just getting ready to prepare dinner.

"You might want to hold off on lunch today. There's an island insight so we can get some food there."

"Nami-san dear? Are you feeling okay? Luffy is going to want to spend all of our money on food. Wouldn't it be cheaper if I made something before we get there?"

"Ahhh... Forget I said anything... Continue," she said turning and left Sanji to his work.

******

They docked the ship before Sanji called everyone to eat.

Lunch was typical. They were all excited about the new adventure that was about to take place at this island. Sanji had to keep yelling at Luffy for stealing food off the others plates. Chopper was dancing on the table with two chopsticks, one end in his mouth and the other in his nose. Brook and Franky were making inappropriate jokes. Nami was yelling at Usopp, for some unknown reason. Robin was chuckling and Zoro, to no one's surprise, was drunk. Law was sitting on the bench along the wall, looking somewhat annoyed with the Straw Hats' constant cheerful moods, although Sanji didn't think he was as annoyed with it as he let on. The two samurai, the ninja, and Momonosuke was traveling to Wano with Law's crew and the minks tribe. Law, for some unknown reason, decided to travel there with the Straw Hats.

After lunch, Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper jumped off the ship yelling "adventure".

Everyone walked up the dock to the small town. None of them aware of what was going to happen on that very island.

AN: Just a short chapter to get this story going. I hope you guys enjoy.

Random Funfact: I had a really odd, yet intriguing, dream about the Vinsmoke family and I decided to turn it into a fanfic.